Delete the browser from the package CIS.

Hi, just minutes ago, i post about…

I downloaded Comodo-Internet-Security-5.10.228257-(32-bit).exe from filehorse and the installer include 32bit and 64bit versions and Dragon and Geekbuddy installers. In many cases it is waste of time and bandwidth.

Why not remove both and include Killswitch?

Thanks and regards

Welcome kartros.
Well, KillSwitch is included in since CIS 6.
You can separately download and establish KillSwitch. ( Comodo Cleaning Essentials )

I use KillSwitch portable.

If anything should be removed along with all references to it and only offered as a standalone product, it’s KillSwitch.

+1

:smiley: I do not want anything except the AV and FW.
Not even want to VK.
All another only separately.

I can see removing the browser from the installer even though I don’t agree with it but definitely NOT the Kiosk. That is an integral and very valuable part of the package.

For those who make transactions with banks over the internet.
I agree. Nothing more. Only and only. What is it so necessary for all?
For me personally enough CIS (AV,FW), Sandboxie and a virtual machine

remove geek buddy from comodo internet security premium because it is useless for free version of cis. geek buddy does not provide any help for free version of cis. and remove comodo dragon browser as well. :a0
make cis installer size less.

It’s not just for internet banking transactions. The Virtual Kiosk is brilliant to isolate ALL internet based activity from the underlying O/S and file system.

Ewen :slight_smile:

Well.
Don’t know, don’t know.
Then at least the keyboard make switching in regional languages at installation VK. (English + regional). 88)
Edit: For example:
The second keyboard with the regional language.
P.S. We are farther and farther away from voting. :slight_smile: