Defense+ Not working Properly with Raid Dynamic Disc

I install CIS 5 and every thing is working fine… when I configured the software Raid - dynamic disk - the CIS start to give the message “defense+ is not functioning properly”. Any idea ?

Do you see things logged in D+ logs (View Defense + Events) regarding this software RAID tool?

We have 2 events - the last ones:

2010-10-05 15:45:38 C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\CONFIG~1\Temp\is-1M1LL.tmp\is-JRB2M.tmp Sandboxed As Partially Limited

2010-10-05 15:45:49 C:\VritualRoot\UltraVNC101.exe\HarddiskVolume1\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Configurações locais\Temp\is-1M1LL.tmp\is-JRB2M.tmp Access Memory C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe

Thks

Rubens

It looks like these two events are related to Ultra VNC.

The first one is when UVNC is not sandboxed and a temp file gets sandboxed automatically.

The second event is for UVNC where it has been manually sandboxed. (I think the first alert is from UVNC because of similarities in file name and path with the second one).

These are not related to your problem.

Best thing to do is to go through the check list of workarounds in App. is not working correctly, but does not seem to be s/boxed. What to do? [v5] and see if any of them is of help for your problem.