Defense+ disabled and enabled

Hello, dear Comodo experts!

You know in D+ settings there is a choice to disable it permanently, then it requires reboot. I’ve done that. Than I left this box checked but in the task bar changed D+ state from Disabled to Safe Mode. So do the D+ now in Safe Mode as its vertical bar shows or Disabled as its checked box “Deactivate the Defense+ permanently (Requires a system restart)” shows?

Thank you.

“paranoid mode” + new file execution will tell you :slight_smile: .
should be disabled.
but what status of defense+ is named in the main userinterface window, while beeing permanently disabled, and then put to safe mode by using the slider? is it off there?

Thank you.

I’ve found the answer:
the main thing here is this choice box “Deactivate the Defense+ permanently (Requires a system restart)”. If the box is checked then the D+ is disabled however the task bar for D+ modes are changed.

P.S. That’s CIS bug: if the choice box “Deactivate the Defense+ permanently (Requires a system restart)” is checked and the system is restarted then the task bar for D+ modes ought to be immovable otherwise the user would think the D+ is on.

thats why i asked about the status named in the main userinterface window. it would be a big bug, if it would say there something else than “off” in this case.

the thing with the slider is an inconsequence. like with the settings for sandbox, for example virtualization… with defense+ disabled, there is nothing valid what has been set for sandbox. even though, the settings are shown like before.
and isnt there also still written "unknown files will be treaten as “…” under defense+ in the main window, even if defense+ is disabled?
yes, quiet some inconsequences.

Yes that’s a GREAT BUG OF CIS misleading the user to an impression that the D+ in on… :frowning: