Comodo Firewall with Proactive Defense (Defense+) has these problems:
1. Defense+ prevents computer from entering S3 sleep mode
2. Windows security update installation hangs even when CIS switched to Installation Mode (no CPU activity) (Update for Microsoft XML Core Services 4.0 Service Pack 2 for x64-based Systems (KB973688)) 3. Steam demo games initial run hangs (mostly on Setting up Microsoft DirectX package) (Battlestations Pacific Demo, Bioshock Demo, Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X Demo, etc)
Temp fix: Uninstall Comodo firewall, install only firewall without Defense+, and all of the above bugs gone.
Other than that, it’s a great product.
- Comodo Internet Security v3.13.120417.573 64-bit
- Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
- Intel i7, nVidia 285
- UAC - Default settings (Notify me only when programs try to make changes to my computer)
- All windows security and drivers updated