Defense+ Asking Too Much

Ever since I’ve started using CIS, Defense+ has been a nuisance. Any time I try to scan with Spybot - Search & Destroy, Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware or SUPERAntiSpyware, run CCleaner or Defraggler, use Revo Uninstaller, and occasionally even Miranda IM, it’ll ask me to allow it or deny it from doing some things. What I’d like to know is how to make Defense+ allow these things without constantly bombarding me with questions. I read from another thread that you shouldn’t set things as Trusted Applications because it lets them do just about anything, so I’m wondering how to set it so that it can do what it should do without Defense+ asking me, but if it should try to do anything funny, ask me.

As well, I’ve noticed that, when setting Defense+ to Installation mode, it still asks me a lot.

I’ve checked everything in Monitor Settings in Defense+ Settings. Might this be the problem?

Notes on the System:
-Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3
-Intel Pentium 4 CPU 2.00 GHz, 766 MB RAM
-Comodo Internet Security (AV hasn’t been changed, Firewall is in Safe Mode, Defense+ set to Safe Mode)
-Spybot - Search & Destroy version 1.6.2
-SUPERAntiSpyware Free Edition version 4.26.1000
-Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware version 1.35
-Defraggler version 1.08.132
-CCleaner version 2.17.853
-Revo Uninstaller version 1.80
-Comodo BOClean version 4.27
-GeSWall Freeware version 2.8.3
-Miranda IM version 0.7.17

If any other information is needed, ask away.

Set it to training mode and run all the apps that you need. The set it to “Clean PC Mode” and you shoudn’t get so many alerts.

why spy can enter or instaling by himself without cis asking allow or not 2 user

yes da same question while da software dat i know is already safe n cis asking lot bout dat

i think its better cis asking 2 user dat say " hyy i found malware try 2 enter n i block em do u want 2 kill em or send em back 2 da sender"

ehhehehehe

Set those programs as trusted in D+ and you will be fine. No reason why not to with those well known applications.