Default block-all firewall rule in Comodo 3.0.22.349?

Hello,

I recently updated my Comodo firewall pro installation to the latest build (3.0.22.349). When asked if I wanted to update my configuration to the new version, I did so.

I now notice that under Network Security Policy → Global Rules, there is only a single rule blocking incoming ICMP packets. Previously versions of CFP had default rules to block all incoming traffic.

Is there a reason for not having by default a block-all incoming IP packets rule anymore for the latest version?

Environment:
Comodo Firewall Pro: v3.0.22.349

Thanks.

Simply run the stealth port wizard and select block all incoming connections. The rule you see is the default rule and has been for awhile so P2P works.

Thanks Vettetech, the rules look much better now after running that wizard.

If your behind a hardware firewall you do not need to block all incoming connections since your hardware firewall does all the work. I have a 2Wire Gateway DSL modem with a hardware firewall.

Simply run the stealth port wizard and select block all incoming connections. The rule you see is the default rule and has been for awhile so P2P works.

Dose this mean that P2P won’t work after selecting block all incoming connections ?(note: added torrent rule in firewall policy).

The only global rule I use is the P2P option. My hardware firewall takes care of all my inbounds. uTorrent works fine. If you use the P2P global rule then put that on top of the other rules.