This is what happens when you get a Port Scan + D/DoS Attack on your system:::
(On default). CFP automatically blocks the suspicious host for about 5 minutes and CPF will stay on an emergency mode(blocking all traffic) for 120 secounds, whilst your system in still under attack!
A Good feature isn’t it? Yeah!
Here’re the bugs:
1- After the attacks /or/ After time expires
- After this attacks, CPF does [b]NOT[/b] return back to a secure/normal mode(still hangs on the emergency mode indefinately regardless of what settings you have under the "Instrusion Detection" Tab
Exit CPF and re-open does NOT solve this issue
- Under the Security Tab → Network Monitor → Turn Off
- Adjust security Level → Allow All
- A Reboot
This does not look suitable for people running CPF on a SEVER Box, isn’t it?
2- Another bug which I’ve already reported back at the days(~8months ago -IIRC).
- Activity - Logs - Max Log Size:: Change it to 100MB and then click on the "Connection Tab && back to the Logs Tab" ---> Max Log Size goes back to 5MB
- None for now.
- Or manage a 50MB log size
Affected Versions: All CPF prior to current: 18.104.22.168
[attachment deleted by admin]