DCHP Still having issues at renewing address

Ok so I’ve posted about this a few times and I’m still having an issue with DHCP trying to renew the address and it stops internet access for a minute or 2. So when I lose my net for a minute or 2 I go to the event viewer and it mentioned 20 or 30 minutes before that it shows a Event 1003, DHCP-Client. My computer was not able to renew it’s address from the network(from the DHCP server) for the network card (xxxxxxxxx). The following error occurred: 0x79. Your computer will try and obtain an address on it’s own from the network address (DCHP).

First I am using a wired connected to my pc but my modem does have a wireless router inside. After gathering info suggested by moderators and staff on the forums I have my Svchost.exe set to outbound only.

I have a global rule for DCHP set to Allow UDP In From MAC Any to 255.255.255.255 Where Source Port is 67 and Destination Port is 68.

I’ve done my best to try and fix this issue with information I’ve gathered from the comodo forums team as I mentioned. Can I get staff of comodo to please assist me with this so I quit losing connection once in awhile.

First of all I assume you have DHCP and NAT enabled in the router?

Check the firewall logs to see if CIS is blocking any connections.

I personally have set svchost.exe to allow incoming connections from my router and outgoing connections to my router.
(outgoing rule is Allow IP Out from [Device MAC Address] to [Router IP Address] using any protocol
incoming rule is Allow IP In from [Router IP Address] to [Device MAC Address] using any protocol)
The above rules work pretty well for me and haven’t had any issues with DHCP.

DHCP operates at the network level not at the IP level so there are no firewall rules at all that you can (or need) to define to support DHCP.

I would be looking at the DHCP settings in the router, that’s where the only configuration options are found. Set the maximum lease time your router will allow you to enter, that way your client will attempt to renew less often. Configure an address pool (allocated IP addresses) of about three times the maximum number of devices that ever connect (this ensures that you’ll never exhaust the pool).

The way DHCP leasing works is that once 50% of the lease time has expired the client contacts the server asking for a lease renew. As long as there is no contention for the address pool the server will automatically renew the lease and you never even notice. If the client cannot renew in this way and the lease expires the client broadcasts on the LAN looking for any DHCP server that can renew the lease. The only reason the server will fail to renew is because there is contention for the address pool (i.e. it has run out of addresses). The only other reason is a failure of the server (or client of course).