Date format partially localized [V6][M68][GUI]

CIS version:
CIS Premium 6.1.276867.2813 (language Italian)
OS version:
Windows 7 Home Premium + SP1 (language Italian)
What you did:
Opened the even log and looked at the dates of the events. Then I compared it with the way the date is shown for the filter.
What you actually saw:
In the filter, the date format is correct (DD/MM/YYYY).
in the event log, the date format is English (MM/DD/YYYY) instead of Italian (DD/MM/YYYY).
What you expected to happen or see:
Both should have the date in the same format.
A screenshot illustrating to GUI problem:
See attachments.

[attachment deleted by admin]

I edited your first post so that it is in the correct format. Can you please look it over and let me know if all of the information is correct.

If so I will forward this to the devs as the format for the date should be identical for both.

Yes, your correction is OK.
Thanks for your edit.

Danilo

Thank you very much for your report in standard format, with all information supplied. The care you have taken is much appreciated by Comodo, and will increase the likelihood that this bug can be fixed.

Developers may or may not communicate with you in the forum or by PM/IM, depending on time availability and need. Because you have supplied complete information they may be able to replicate and fix the bug without doing so.

Many thanks again.

Can you please check and see if this is fixed with the newest version (6.2.282872.2847)? Please let us know whether it is fixed or you are still experiencing the problem.

Thank you.

PM sent.

Was not fixed.
See attachments.

Danilo

Thank you for checking this.

The tracker has been updated.

Can you please check and see if this is fixed with the newest version (6.3.294583.2937)? Please let us know whether it is fixed or you are still experiencing the problem.

Thank you.

PM sent.

Was not fixed.
See attachments

(It is a little bug. I think we can close the ticket, even if it has not been resolved)

I agree it is a minor bug. However, it could still confuse some users. Thus, I think it’s a good idea to leave it open.

Thank you for checking. I’ve updated the tracker.

The devs have informed me that this should be fixed for CIS version 7.0.313494.4115. If you find that it is still not fixed please respond to this topic and send me a PM (with a link to this bug report).

Thank you.

Was fixed!
(version 7.0.315459.4132)

Thank you.

Thank you for verifying that this is fixed.

If you encounter any other problems be sure to let me know.

Thank you.