data recovery product!

if comodo make a “data recovery” product to save lost or broken data, that will be great!

Currently, there is COMODO Backup available. Also, COMODO Time Machine is under development (similar to Apple’s Time Machine) as well as COMODO Ghost (similar to Acronis True Image). :slight_smile:

Is Comodo Ghost still under development? I didn’t see it under either the free or paid products.

Ghost is still in development, but has not yet reached APLHA status. Very much a work in progress.

Stay tuned …

Ewen :slight_smile:

Will COMODO Ghost have support for Linux file systems? (I’m guessing not as CIS only runs on Windows).

:slight_smile:

Who knows?? IMHO it would make sense for it to be able to read and write to and from FAT, FAT32, NTFS, HPFS and EXT type file stystems. This way, created disk/drive images could be stored on an external storage device and restored from them, if needed.

Good point :). I was looking at it from storing images to the local drive (i.e separate partition).

Does anyone in the know ;), know when this is likely to become availble for beta testing? I’m looking forward to trying this one out ;D.

:slight_smile:

No news yet on an alpha version yet, let alone a public beta. They are still to work out how they will be able to produce a bootable disk/CD to runthe app off.