D+ Computer Security Policy

Melih,
your development team is so thorough that I’m sure there must be a way to accomplish this that I just haven’t discovered yet, but the Computer Security Policy window is very difficult to navigate. It doesn’t seem as if there is a way to order the detail in such a way as to easily find what one is looking for.I have dragged several entries to locations where they should be collected, but obviously this is a time consuming and tedious process. What would be ideal is to be able to right click on an entry and choose the section it is kept in and also a field for the actual item name so they can be organized alphabetically.
Thanks very much Melih,
Sue

Thats a good idea about alphabetically organizing things. I have over 250 programs listed in D+ and Firewall settings but I find them easily by icons and not names. Can a modder move this to Feedback and not the help area. Thanks.

You can use CTRL+F to initiate a search in Computer Security Policy. Also, the order of the items in the list can make a difference in how the policy of a particular app is enforced, in particular the location of the ‘All Files’ (or ‘All Applications’) entry.