D+ bug in cfp.exe

Hello, help me please.

At start Comodo the message (fig. 1) and on the status of work - (fig. 2) is deduced.

1. Version CIS - 3.8.65951.477
  2. CPU 1.2 GHz 32 bit VIA Nehemiah, notebook.
  3. The version of Windows - ХР Pro version 2002 sp2 language English (a floor the Windows stand on a stationary computer - there all Ок)
    dxdiag:
    (Operating System: Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 2 (2600.xpsp_sp2_rtm.040803-2158)
    Language: English (Regional Setting: Russian)
    System Manufacturer: RoverBook
    System Model: ECS G320
    BIOS: American Megatrends Inc. Version 07.00T, 02.04.2001
    Processor: VIA Nehemiah, MMX, ~1.2GHz (x86 Family 6 Model 9 Stepping 8 CentaurHauls ~1200 Mhz)
    Memory: 224MB RAM)
  4. The product put on “clean” Windows, i.e. except for built - in firewall - there was nothing.
  5. Except for described above, other symptoms were not
  6. For elimination of a bug rearranged versions of a product - 3.5, 3.8 - the same result. On a stationary computer it is established 3.5.
  7. The normal appearance of a window of a product (when the subject is deduced that all parts of a product work regularly) was, when deactivated D +
    8.) Change of operating modes (Training, Safe, etc.) has given nothing.
  8. An account in system - the administrator
  9. I note, that the given bug arose at once after start of Windows, i.e. occurs at initialization of a product. On the given theme in a Russian-speaking branch of a problem did not meet.
  10. Has updated anti-virus base, and also the product has begun to rock any updating - the result has not changed.
  11. On a stationary computer the product at once after loading Windows works normally, with all his regular adjustments.

p.s.Excuse for my english

[attachment deleted by admin]

Does the same thing happen with 3.9 as well?

Strange thing… Tried to put once 3.9.76924.507 Earlier, but the version was not established at all on notebook: “error” and anything! Has now put, has updated - at once has earned. Probably for the first time something not so has made…
Thanks you! :slight_smile: