Custom policy mode not working on encrypted volumes. Executable not recognized.

Hi.

I have a problems with Comodo and applications that are running on Truecrypt encrypted volumes.

I am using firewall on custom policy mode. It works great with all the software installed on system drive, but applications from truecrypt volumes are not recognized by Network Security Policy and Comodo is asking what to do.

For example. I have firefox installed on my C: system drive:

C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
   - Allow TCP Out From IP Any To IP Any Where Source Port Is Any And Destination Port is 80
   - Allow TCP Out From IP Any To IP Any Where Source Port Is Any And Destination Port is 443

This works great, but on the other hand i have Opera on my Truecrypt volume (G:)

G:\Program Files\Opera\opera.exe
   - Allow TCP Out From IP Any To IP Any Where Source Port Is Any And Destination Port is 80
   - Allow TCP Out From IP Any To IP Any Where Source Port Is Any And Destination Port is 443

and in this case, Comodo is alerting me that opera.exe could not be recognized and is trying to connect to the internet (tcp port 80), but as you see, Network Security Policy should allow this request without asking.

I have same issue with all the software placed on truecrypt volume - thunderbird, miranda, my own server software listening for incoming connection, etc.

Thanks in advance for any help.