CSC Bug - Negative Figures (Disk & Privacy Profiles)

My privacy and disk cleaner profiles are reporting negative figures, restarting the computer doesn’t correct this issue.

Could you please advise if this is a bug with the application or is there anything I can do to prevent this from happening again.

See screen shot attached.

[attachment deleted by admin]

I too have NEGATIVE items reported. Please can someone advsise what a EGATIVE sign means and especially how do you delete those items as Computer NOT CLEAN cannot be changed to CLEAN with such NEGATIVE items showing.
I have uninstalled the CIS twice and after a while the same thing happens. What I have done this time is to leave the “ACTIVE CLEAN” OFFand so far this has helped to enable Computer CLEAN to be restored after Cleaning.
Thanks

Its looks like its just a small UI bug with the counter. The rest of the features should work fine (as far as I can tell with my install) you will just have to ignore the number until they release a bug fix.

Cheers
Shaun

Can you please tell us what is the exact version of Comodo System-Cleaner that you are currently using?

Thank you for your support.

Can you guys confirm if its fixed with the latest release?? it has for me. :-TU

Cheers
Shaun

EDIT: Ignore what I just wrote I thought the problem was fixed with build 53 but it just came back for me.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Hello,

Can you constantly reproduce this defect? Would you like to provide us with more information on the reproduction steps? It will help us fix this defect faster.
Thank you for your support.

Ello,

Yes its still on negative numbers now. It is only on my privacy cleaner tab the others are fine. Its probably something to do with creating profiles. Because I was just messing around with it creating profiles and cleaning. Active clean is active and I did get a windows error for cleaner validator before it happened. The usual this program has crashed send information sort of thing I can not remember exactly what it said. Cleaner validator was still running in task manager after this error though. I am afraid I cannot not give any more info than that really. It was working fine for me straight after this build was released.

I am running windows 7 64bit
CIS 5.3 (no av)
MBAM Pro
Comodo programs manager.

Cheers
Shaun

EDIT: I have managed to get privacy cleaner back to showing the correct number of errors now with positive numbers. I just ended cleaner validator in task manager then launched CSC twice. I cant seem to reproduce it straight away but ill keep trying.

Ending cleaner validator while the gui is open will make the values go negative but only temporarily for me now. They soon go back to positive after cleaner validator has restarted and re scanned. Also my customer profile will sometimes be there and sometimes not.

Cheers
Shaun