Crossover Internet Connection Sharing Not Working

I have two computers at in my home. One connects to the internet through a dial up modem, and the other computer connects to the net through this computer. They’re set up with a single crossover optical cable.

My problem is that I can’t get my secondary computer on the net with COMODO installed. My network is fine, because if I switch off COMODO the other computer can browse the web normally. So it is definitely COMODO blocking my other computer. I have added the other computer in the “My Network Zones” section with correct IP/Mask, and I have made it trusted in the “Stealth Ports Wizard” and have even allowed my secondary computer IP in the “Network Security Policy” section.

I chose COMODO because it said it had ICS support, but I can’t seem to get it to work. Please help!

Hi captorofsin - there is an update that helps ICS problems. Look at the top post on the Help for v. 3 forum: Please tell us if V3 didn’t work for you. We will send you the new version! https://forums.comodo.com/help_for_v3/please_tell_us_if_v3_didnt_work_for_you_we_will_send_you_the_new_version-t16546.0.html
and request the new version. It seems that there is a bug in the current version that the update fixes.

Thanks AnotherOne, I’ll request the new version and check it out…