- I hope that there is a feature to clear the event logs in Comodo.
- I hope Comodo has defense from scareware.
- CIS (Firewall only) has many crashes with McAfee VirusScan Enterprise 8.5i. It make Computer often hung.
- Many Windows’ files cannot allow automatically in CIS 5, for example: ctfmon.exe.
- Plaese compress the size of daily Comodo update file.
- CIS 5more heavy than CIS 4.
- You can. Click on the “More” button at the bottom of the events window to open the log viewer. Go to “File” and select “Clear”.
Another aspect: SecureDNS.
Comodo would need to pay more attention to SecureDNS market (unlike other software developed by Comodo, who must fight against many products that are long time on the market, SecureDNS can more easily impose).
Also Comodo has to decide what it wants to do with SecureDNS:
1-Help Cis to:
-block those threats that he can not stop (scann page, phishing site, etc);
-in some cases against zero day threats ((if you can identify the source of these threats you can block this sites - lowering the pressure on av lab to to identify / create a signature for that virus; is difficult but not impossible).
2-A bonus to increase the value of other products;
3-One way to make profit (providing paid advanced customization options; collaboration with producers of browsers or those that offer security solutions and dont have their own DNS services).
But in any situation detection must be improved. A step is to offer the possibility to report problematic pages.
You mean rogue anti malware programs?
3. CIS (Firewall only) has many crashes with McAfee VirusScan Enterprise 8.5i. It make Computer often hung.Please file a bug report in the [url=https://forums.comodo.com/bug-reports-cis-b132.0/]Bug Reports - CIS[/url] board following the format as described in [url=https://forums.comodo.com/bug-reports-cis/format-guide-just-copypaste-it-t61845.0.html]FORMAT & GUIDE - just COPY/PASTE it![/url].
4. Many Windows' files cannot allow automatically in CIS 5, for example: ctfmon.exe.Consider starting a separate topic for this when disabling "Block all unknown requests if the application is closed" does not help.
5. Plaese compress the size of daily Comodo update file.Noted. Something for the [url=https://forums.comodo.com/wishlist-cis-b131.0/]Wishlist CIS [/quote]
6. CIS 5more heavy than CIS 4.Interesting finding as most people report it being lighter. May be it is related to the suspected compatibility issue with McAfee.