Create a Youtube Video Channel for Comodo

I suggest the creation of a Comodo Youtube Video Channel that can have videos explaining how Comodo Keeps you secure & safe with quick overviews of each product. I feel this would draw in some more new users (:WAV)

:comodorocks: (CLY)MATT MIRZOS HAS ALREADY LOOKED AT CIS 3.5 LAST YEAR AND RATED IT AWSOME!!, AS IT BLOCKED EVERY MALWARE EITHER VIA THE ANTIVIRUS OR DEFENSE PLUS, WHICH PROVES THAT WHERE ONE MISSES THE OTHER CATCHES, VIA THE LAYERED APPROACH, AND RECKON COMODO HAVE GOT IT SPOT ON AND AWAIT 3.9 AND 4, BRING THEM ON!!.

I SEE YOU LIKE USING CAPS :THNK hehe but I but aside from Matt I would like some more vidoes of the Comodo programs and how to use it for maximal security (:KWL)

Thats melih’s youtube channel… Its more of a personal thing and not so much product oriented, but hes the CEO of comodo, guess its worth a look. ;D ;D

Watched melih’s videos, would be nice to see some videos about CIS and like Alexsis mentioned configuring for max security. This will help Comodo grow etc.

I’m sure any requests to add worthy guides to the CIS Guides Board are appreciated. For example, like you suggested, setting CIS (D+) to max security. :slight_smile: