CPF 2.3.0.19 Install Comments

Uninstall was a mess. Locked up on the uninstall…finally got things going by killing it in task manager and trying again.

Note on install of new BETA that only option is to uninstall older version…and unfortunately the configuration was wiped out as well. Will you be able to update to a newer version in the future over the top of the old one or at least keep a previous configuration, etc.

Unless I missed it the auto scan for new programs wasn’t a part of the new install. Wouldn’t it be better to have that to cut down on the “learning curve”?

Thanks for a great program

Jim

I downloaded the beta and I ended up going back to system restore to save me. It said something about a system error and it took me to the safe mode screen options page. I had Spy Sweeper 5, McAfee VirusScan 10.0.27 installed. I went back to the current non beta version and it seems to be working fine. :smiley:

Just thought I’d point you in the direction of how ot backup your rules manually by performing a registry export… then reloading your config is only one d-click of a .reg file away. :slight_smile:
[url]https://forums.comodo.com/index.php/topic,1019.msg6358.html#msg6358[/url]