Correct Bad Decisions for Firewall & Defense Alerts

How do you view and correct bad decision that you made viewing an alert and then checked “Remember my decisions?” I cannot find the location of these decisions.

Appreciate,
Ed

For the firewall these rules can be found in Firewall / Advanced / Network Security Policy. From here you can locate the program and either edit the rules or merely delete the application from the list. If you delete it you will then be prompted for an action the next time it runs as you were the first time. You then only need to answer correctly.

The method is exactly the same for Defense+ except this time it is located at Defense+ / Advanced / Computer Security Policy.

Please let me know if this doesn’t work. I posted for both the Firewall and Defense+ as I wasn’t sure which you were having problems with.

Chiron, thanks - right in front of my face but I could not see. I find all those I have processed are marked custom and I suspect most should have been trusted. If you have time go one round more with me and explain the custom option,

Appreciate,
Ed

Custom means that you can have already answered at least one popup for it and it stored the rule that you created.

If you don’t feel comfortable editing the rules then I’d suggest deleting the rule and building the rules yourself through Defense+ popups.

Hope this helps.