Copy files/folders in a contained window, paste into a non-contained window

1. What actually happened or you saw:

For example:
A contained app generated some files/folders (say, D:\x\z.txt) in the container;
Then I open D:\x\ in contained explorer.exe (window A);
Then I open a real path in explorer.exe (window B) out of the container;
Then I copy D:\x\z.txt in A, and paste it into B.
Such a pasting would fail, because the path copied (D:\x\z.txt) is not real. (The real path is: C:\VTRoot\HarddiskVolume3\x\z.txt)

2. What you wanted to happen or see:

This can be done in Sandboxie, because in Sandboxie, the path copied is the real path, e.g.:
C:\Sandbox\user\DefaultBox\drive\D\x\z.txt

3. Why you think it is desirable:

A common user may need such copy-paste operations, especially when he doesn’t want to use “Do not virtualize access to the specified files/folders” feature for the relevant path.
Fetching things from C:\VTRoot\ is less convenient. Though there are fine tools for managing/migrating files, a common user may not know.
I raise this suggestion because I met some people who wanted to do so only in Windows Explorer and didn’t like to go into C:\VTRoot.

4. Any other information:

You can use the shared spaces feature. Just copy files to C:\ProgramData\Shard Space from within a containment window and then launch the shard spaces task to have access to the files outside the containment.

Some users would rather totally disable “Do not virtualize access to the specified files/folders” option and do such operations temporarily.
Some want convenience or WYSIWYG more than security.

BTW,
There seems to be a minor flaw on Shard Space feature:
https://forums.comodo.com/bug-reports-cis/shared-space-setting-and-task-not-synchronous-t120401.0.html