Control Panel - Access to Program Icons - Properties Denied

I just installed the newer version of the (Free) Comodo Security suite (Anti-Virus, Firewall, etc). A problem immediately came up. My NVIDIA Desktop Manager program failed to load into the task bar. An error pop-up appeared telling me that through “rundell32.exe”, the NVIDIA dll file access was denied. I went to the control panel to find most of the icons had the same access problem, all said the same thing regarding “Shell32.dll” - access denied.

At first, I tried many suggestions from this forum and also I tried Google on the web, but no answer was found. Yet all of suggestions included the mention of going into the “Defense +” Admin panel of Comodo. After some trial and error, I found the “Defense +” setting that would allow access to various program settings via Windows Control Panel Icons. So here is what I found - hope it works for you.

Open Comodo Admin window
Click “Defense +” button
Click “Advanced” button
Click “Computer Security Policy”
Scroll down to find - " %windir%\system32\rundll32.exe"

On my computer, in this security policy window, this entry was listed as “Isolated Application” (to the right side of that line). To fix it you…

Double click that line - " %windir%\system32\rundll32.exe"
Find at the right side of that small window, the drop list where it says “Isolated Application”
Open the drop list
Find and click “Windows System Application”
Click “Apply” button at the bottom (this small window closes)
Click “Apply” button again
Close the Comodo Admin Window

All should be fine.
(PS: Please change the default color for the preview window to white or light gray, the dark blue does not work well)