Constant Annoying SSL warnings

t may not be safe to exchange information with this site The security (or SSL) certificate for this website indicates that the organization operating it may not have undergone trusted third-party validation that it is a legitimate business. Although the information passed between you and this website will be encrypted, you have no assurance of who you are actually exchanging information with, and many websites connected to cyber-crimes use this type of security certificate. Prior to exchanging sensitive information including login/password, personal identity information, or financial details such as credit card numbers with any website that generates this warning, you should find some alternative method of validating this business or consider abandoning the transaction.

I’m constantly getting this in my hosting control panel (Using a positive SSL Certificate), it’s driving me nuts.

I consider it to be a Bug since surely once i’ve hit “proceed anyway” the browser should remember this for the session and thus allow me to continue accessing the same site, not warn me for every link I click within the same domain.

Can we have your UserAgent String from ‘about:version’ ?

Sure, although this isn’t the same computer I was using yesterday (But it happens on this one to) if you need the information from the other computer It will have to wait until i get home I’m afraid. (Unless you’ve released a new version in the last 24hr’s the build should be the same)

Comodo Dragon 4.0.1.6
WebKit 532.5
V8 1.3.18.19
User Agent Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US) AppleWebKit/532.5 (KHTML, like Gecko) Comodo_Dragon/4.0.1.6 Chrome/4.0.249.78 Safari/532.5