Connections on hold and PDI 0 comodo internet security

Connections on hold and PDI 0 comodo internet security firewall in
The comodo firewall seems to not be able to filter connections waiting or done in " the background " .
This happens with old leaktests ( leaktest pcflank , leakout , firehole ) and a special case which I consider a flaw , but insist that it is normal and depends on the action of User ( malware but there are able to do so, such as Trojans) I refer to a specific case and I did a simple test ( leaktest GRC ) than to replace an application with the same name that is in the firewall security policy , comodo will fail.
Researched little about the system idle process , I have an idea of what this " system idle process" and apparently refers to porcentgem processing not used .
User auditioning as a layman that I am , I noticed that when testing comodo firewall with leaktests applications , guns easily through the firewall ( HIPS forget for that matter) . Even old tests as leakout and firehole , comodo firewall leaktest pcflank will fail .
I tested other firewall ( firewall private ) was able to identify the connection attempt when tested :
pcflank that although able to capture the keys , was not able to leak what was typed
firehole could not access the internet private firewall blocked.
see attachments :

[attachment deleted by admin]

That is expected. CIS allows the user to do this but not unknown applications. CIS is the nanny of program behaviour not of user behaviour. Thank God for that.

Researched little about the system idle process , I have an idea of what this " system idle process" and apparently refers to porcentgem processing not used . User auditioning as a layman that I am , I noticed that when testing comodo firewall with leaktests applications , guns easily through the firewall ( HIPS forget for that matter) . Even old tests as leakout and firehole , comodo firewall leaktest pcflank will fail . I tested other firewall ( firewall private ) was able to identify the connection attempt when tested : pcflank that although able to capture the keys , was not able to leak what was typed firehole could not access the internet private firewall blocked. see attachments :
With default settings unknown program is allowed to connect to the web without notification. It is unfortunate and at the forums we're not happy with it. This has been extensively discussed.

Thanks for answering, EricJH. When I opened the discussion at the forum was not a doubt but an attempt to open a discussion around the firewall (disabled HIPS). If you’ve seen the screens of private firewall, even disabling the control applications or permitting firehole access other applications, the private firewall was able to identify a connection made by an unknown application (firehole) using a known program (any browser) and alert a connection.

Comodo firewall should be able to identify, alert or block this kind of data leakage. In fully virtualized (used in virtual desktop) comodo firewall will fail.