COMODO really can’t do anything without this info:
* CPU (32 bit or 64 bit)
* Operating System information (including Service Pack Version)
* Actively-running security and utility applications (Optional if you post a Comodo Firewall Pro Configuration Report)
* Specific symptoms of the bug, and steps you can take to reproduce it (step by step).
* Specific steps you have taken to try to resolve it.
* Brief description of your Defense+ and Firewall+ mode (Custom, Train with safe) plus mention if you modified any setting in ADVANCED section of D+ and F+ (Optional if you post a Comodo Firewall Pro Configuration Report)
* If you pc reboots or you have a BSOD post in BSODs: Please add your minidump files here
* Report if you are using an Administrator account Or a Limited User account. Vista users please Report if you have UAC Disabled or Enabled (Optional if you post a Comodo Firewall Pro Configuration Report)
As well as your xtrap D+/network rules that you had configured and maybe a screenshot of the error message. It could have been your config.
Steps you can take to reproduce it:
1 - Install Comodo Internet Security
2 - download and install the game Cabal Online or other game whith Xtrap, download Cabal: Game Maxx – No Pain No Gain (click Client Completo) the game in portuguese language.
3 - Open the game Cabal Online, update, start game and wait and the error occurs
4 - Uninstalling the Comodo Internet Security the error disappears.