configuration info needed

in version 3 there were many differences in comodo internet security and proactive security. i have installed version 4. i cannot find any differences in both the configuration. just 1 difference of allow all outgoing connections. is there any other differences?? now both the config appears same except this 1 difference. so they are same now or proactive config will still give more popups compared to internet security?? if both are same then i can choose proactive security and if proactive security will still give more popups compared to internet security than i can just delete the rule All Applications, under firewall - network security policy and use internet security.

regards
naren

They are the same except for the All Applications rule that allows all outgoing traffic. Also Global Rules are the same with v4.

It doesn’t matter if you switch to Proactive or delete the All Applications rule.

thanxx replying.

i asked this coz when i double clicked the extracted CLT.exe proactive security gives me popup but internet security doesn’t. internet security allows CLT.exe to open and there are popups only after clicking Test. so i thought there may be some hidden settings for proactive security which will give more popups compared to internet security.

not a big deal just want to know and learn. whats the reason that proactive security acted at the time of double click / opening clt.exe and internet security acted little later i.e allowed to open clt.exe. it acted when clicked on Tests.

regards
naren

What alert do you get when starting up CLT in proactive? Can you post a screenshot?

Do you have the sandbox enabled for both or disabled?