Configuration changed and all rules deleted without a single warning..

Had one of my regular checks in the defense and firewall logs today and to my horror see that Comodo is running in training mode for both defense and firewall which is NOT my normal setting… :o

Configuration had been changed from proactive to firewall only.

Switching back to my normal proactive mode and the security levels are hardly raised and NOT what I had before.

Absolutely ALL rules and settings are gone. It is as if Comodo has been installed for the first time

In other words, my PC had been running basically without proper security for god knows how long. Not a single warning that things have changed. A firewall that didn’t protect itself… ???

Suffice to say this is extremely disappointing. Yes I know this is just a free program but it still a program I trust and depend on. I will have to dig deep to find out what malware has done this and how, but still baffled how a firewall can let itself be so radically altered and basically disabled without a SINGLE warning.

Why are you jumping to conclusions right away that it was malware that gained access to and altered CIS? Personally, that would be my last guess. You should always back up your configuration regularly, or whenever you make changes to it, using the Export settings in the “Misc./More…” tab. By doing so, every one of your settings in CIS is saved including all of your rules. Besides that, CIS stores its network and D+ rules in the registry so many other causes could have resulted in this; registry errors, a bug in CIS, user error related to managing configurations, etc. I just highly doubt that any malware would be able to not only access one of CIS’s files, but gain control of and alter/erase your whole configuration without any alerts whatsoever.

May be cmdagent crashed. There are reports where the crash of cmdagent corrupted rules.

Well I’ve now found the offending app. It was Locate32, an alternative to windows search that I had installed some days previously.

Looking at its install log, or rather the first run log where it builds the databse it uses for search, there are 100s of lines where it just modifies Comodo rules and settings, and only one for building the databse itself. Pretty amazing.

What’s up with that app? Is this a known malware? Why does it do that?

And again, why no warnings by CIS that everything was changing or had changed completely? Is there a setting or trick to avoid similar situations in the future?

Who is the publisher/vendor of such app? Was it downloaded from the vendor site?

If such app does exist please don’t limit yourself to simply post your comments/questions about it.

A copy of the first run log could have been easily provided and yet it is nowhere to be found (along with information on what application generated such log).

A link to Virustotal report along with links to CIMA and other online sandboxes’ reports (anubis, cwsandbox, threatexpert, etc) would provide a whole deal of informations.

Additionally the entire Installer package of such application can be also be submitted to Comodo for analysis and links to CIMA reports can be posted in Malware not detected - 2010 whereas Comodo analysts would be surely interested in analyzing a supposedly amazing application claimed to be able to successfully modify Comodo rules.

It was downloaded from Cnet.com site a week ago and the vendor is Locate32 http://locate32.net

It is a zip package without installer and Avira Antivirus showed no warnings before running.

Logs of first and second run with the evidence of Comodo rules being changed are from Zsoft uninstaller.
I will not post the logs here for the whole world to see my settings, my rules, the apps I have, the paths to them etc etc, but I will of course send it to Comodo for analysis, I’m just not sure where or who to yet.

As the app in question does not have an installer file, but several executables and dll’s in the run folder packed out, I don’t know if it has much merit to run them all through the tools you linked to and post the result here, or if it isn’t easier for you to check the file package directly for yourself from the download.

But analyzing the app and what it did to the firewall is one thing, the important part for me is to have a system which is failsafe or at least gives warnings that things have changed so drastically. Again, I realize this is freeware and I can’t expect the world, but still expect some.

And would upgrading to the pro version have prevented this at all?

Balue, Zsoft uninstaller works by comparing before and after snapshots and it doesn’t track any application/installer (nor user) activity…

…so its log doesn’t mean that it was such application that modified those settings nor that such occurrence was caused by a malware.

For what it’s worth it could have even been cfp.exe itself (whereas Zsoft registered it as part of the “installation”)

Considering that you have raised such unlikely suspicion multiple times already I hope you’ll be willing to submit the zip you downloaded from CNET for analysis.

I’ll read about Comodo response in the public topic if you’ll also take care to post a cima and virustotal report there…

After analysis by AV labs you could also consider to run that app twice to confirm it is indeed able to change D+ settings (Process Monitor might be more reliable choice for logging purposes)

Then I would advise you to provide a detailed bugreport in the appropriate board after reading the related stickied topics that describe the informations necessary for such purpose (eg reproducible steps).

As already mentioned by EricJH there might be multiple possibilities including a crash of cmdagent which might have corrupted rules.

AFAIK such (already rare) occurrence was never reported to Change D+ to training mode whenever you apparently believe so.

I guess anybody would be grateful if you’ll provide detailed information to allow developers to reproduce the issue you have been so casually mentioning.
Whereas it might even have been caused by a severe malfunction, not much can be done with hearsays alone whenever they can express questions or concerns.

Check out the links for the program below. I don’t think it’s malicious, but I’m not sure. I downloaded the x64 version, maybe I should have used the x32.

Virustotal:
http://www.virustotal.com/analisis/9bcf0fe5356e283921abb4766f6b796a5e92c020697594bdf20f6b2cdb2bf827-1263040701

CIMA:
http://camas.comodo.com/cgi-bin/submit?file=9bcf0fe5356e283921abb4766f6b796a5e92c020697594bdf20f6b2cdb2bf827

Anubis:
http://anubis.iseclab.org/?action=result&task_id=10553c47d74340e04a58f28296897e9a2&format=html

ThreatExpert:
http://www.threatexpert.com/report.aspx?md5=c393173ebba338d740e1241de91cb96c

Sunbelt:

I use Locate32 also and it doesn’t change CIS settings (at least for me).
I think your logging shows that Locate32 is indexing your disk and therefore touching your files.

Can you give an example snap of where it shows it’s changing your settings so you don’t have to post the whole log?

No it tracks and writes logs of all changes to the registry of which there were more than a hundred in this case, almost all related to CIS rules. I set it to monitor before starting Locate32’s indexing and switched it off when that was finished.

Here’s just a small sample of the log that doesn’t describe my apps etc:

REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\0\Rules\0\Allowed\1
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\0\Rules\0\Allowed\2
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\0\Rules\0\Allowed\3
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\0\Rules\0\Allowed\4
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\0\Rules\0\Allowed\5
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\10\Rules\0\Blocked\0
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\10\Rules\0\Blocked\1
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\11\Rules\1
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\11\Rules\1\Allowed
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\11\Rules\1\Blocked
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\11\Rules\1\Blocked\0
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\11\Rules\1\Blocked\1
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\11\Rules\2
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\11\Rules\2\Allowed
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\11\Rules\2\Allowed\0
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\11\Rules\2\Blocked
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\11\Rules\3
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\11\Rules\3\Allowed
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\11\Rules\3\Allowed\0
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\11\Rules\3\Blocked
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\11\Rules\4
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\11\Rules\4\Allowed
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\11\Rules\4\Blocked
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\11\Rules\4\Blocked\0
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\11\Rules\4\Blocked\1
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\11\Rules\4\Blocked\2
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\11\Rules\4\Blocked\3
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\11\Rules\5
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\11\Rules\5\Allowed
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\11\Rules\5\Allowed\0
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\11\Rules\5\Blocked
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\11\Rules\5\Blocked\0
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\11\Rules\5\Blocked\1
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\11\Rules\5\Blocked\2
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\11\Rules\6
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\11\Rules\6\Allowed
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\11\Rules\6\Blocked
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\11\Rules\6\Blocked\0
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\11\Rules\7
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\11\Rules\7\Allowed
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\11\Rules\7\Allowed\0
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\11\Rules\7\Blocked
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\12\Rules\0\Allowed\0
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\16\Rules\0
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\16\Rules\0\Allowed
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\16\Rules\0\Allowed\0
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\16\Rules\0\Blocked
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\16\Rules\1
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\16\Rules\1\Allowed
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\16\Rules\1\Blocked
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\16\Rules\10
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\16\Rules\10\Allowed
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\16\Rules\10\Blocked
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\16\Rules\11
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\16\Rules\11\Allowed
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\16\Rules\11\Blocked
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\16\Rules\12
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\16\Rules\12\Allowed
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\16\Rules\12\Blocked
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\16\Rules\13
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\16\Rules\13\Allowed
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\16\Rules\13\Blocked
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\16\Rules\14
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\16\Rules\14\Allowed
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\16\Rules\14\Blocked
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\16\Rules\2
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\16\Rules\2\Allowed
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\16\Rules\2\Blocked
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\16\Rules\3
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\16\Rules\3\Allowed
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\16\Rules\3\Blocked
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\16\Rules\4
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\16\Rules\4\Allowed
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\16\Rules\4\Blocked
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\16\Rules\5
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\16\Rules\5\Allowed
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\16\Rules\5\Blocked
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\16\Rules\6
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\16\Rules\6\Allowed
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\16\Rules\6\Blocked
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\16\Rules\7
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\16\Rules\7\Allowed
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\16\Rules\7\Blocked
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\16\Rules\8
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\16\Rules\8\Allowed
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\16\Rules\8\Blocked
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\16\Rules\9
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\16\Rules\9\Allowed
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\16\Rules\9\Blocked
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\18\Rules\0
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\18\Rules\0\Allowed
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\18\Rules\0\Allowed\0
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\18\Rules\0\Blocked
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\18\Rules\1
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\18\Rules\1\Allowed
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\18\Rules\1\Allowed\0
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\18\Rules\1\Allowed\1
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\18\Rules\1\Allowed\2
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\18\Rules\1\Blocked
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\18\Rules\10
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\18\Rules\10\Allowed
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\18\Rules\10\Blocked
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\18\Rules\11
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\18\Rules\11\Allowed
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\18\Rules\11\Blocked
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\18\Rules\12
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\18\Rules\12\Allowed
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\18\Rules\12\Blocked
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\18\Rules\13
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\18\Rules\13\Allowed
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\18\Rules\13\Blocked
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\18\Rules\14
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\18\Rules\14\Allowed
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\18\Rules\14\Blocked
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\18\Rules\2
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\18\Rules\2\Allowed
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\18\Rules\2\Blocked
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\18\Rules\3
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\18\Rules\3\Allowed
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\18\Rules\3\Blocked
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\18\Rules\4
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\18\Rules\4\Allowed
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\18\Rules\4\Blocked
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\18\Rules\5
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\18\Rules\5\Allowed
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\18\Rules\5\Blocked
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\18\Rules\6
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\18\Rules\6\Allowed
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\18\Rules\6\Blocked
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\18\Rules\7
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\18\Rules\7\Allowed
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\18\Rules\7\Blocked
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\18\Rules\8
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\18\Rules\8\Allowed
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\18\Rules\8\Blocked
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\18\Rules\9
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\18\Rules\9\Allowed
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\18\Rules\9\Blocked
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\21\Protections\0
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\21\Protections\0\Exceptions
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\21\Protections\0\Exceptions\0
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\21\Protections\0\Exceptions\1
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\21\Protections\0\Exceptions\2
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\21\Protections\1
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\21\Protections\1\Exceptions
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\21\Protections\1\Exceptions\0
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\21\Protections\1\Exceptions\1
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\21\Protections\1\Exceptions\2
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\21\Rules\0
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\21\Rules\0\Allowed
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\21\Rules\0\Blocked
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\21\Rules\1
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\21\Rules\1\Allowed
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\21\Rules\1\Blocked
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\21\Rules\10
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\21\Rules\10\Allowed
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\21\Rules\10\Blocked
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\21\Rules\11
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\21\Rules\11\Allowed
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\21\Rules\11\Blocked
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\21\Rules\12
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\21\Rules\12\Allowed
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\21\Rules\12\Blocked
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\21\Rules\2
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\21\Rules\2\Allowed
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\21\Rules\2\Blocked
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\21\Rules\3
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\21\Rules\3\Allowed
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\21\Rules\3\Blocked
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\21\Rules\4
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\21\Rules\4\Allowed
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\21\Rules\4\Blocked
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\21\Rules\5
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\21\Rules\5\Allowed
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\21\Rules\5\Blocked
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\21\Rules\6
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\21\Rules\6\Allowed
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\21\Rules\6\Blocked
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\21\Rules\7
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\21\Rules\7\Allowed
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\21\Rules\7\Blocked
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\21\Rules\8
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\21\Rules\8\Allowed
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\21\Rules\8\Blocked
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\21\Rules\9
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\21\Rules\9\Allowed
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\21\Rules\9\Blocked
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\22\Rules\0\Allowed\0
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\22\Rules\1\Blocked\0
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\22\Rules\2\Allowed\0
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\22\Rules\2\Allowed\1
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\22\Rules\2\Allowed\2
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\22\Rules\2\Allowed\3
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\22\Rules\3\Allowed\0
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\22\Rules\4\Allowed\0
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\23\Rules\1\Allowed\0
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\24\Rules\10
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\24\Rules\10\Allowed
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\24\Rules\10\Blocked
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\24\Rules\11
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\24\Rules\11\Allowed
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\24\Rules\11\Blocked
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\24\Rules\2
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\24\Rules\2\Allowed
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\24\Rules\2\Blocked
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\24\Rules\3
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\24\Rules\3\Allowed
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\24\Rules\3\Blocked
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\24\Rules\4
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\24\Rules\4\Allowed
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\24\Rules\4\Blocked
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\24\Rules\5
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\24\Rules\5\Allowed
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\24\Rules\5\Blocked
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\24\Rules\6
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\24\Rules\6\Allowed
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\24\Rules\6\Blocked
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\24\Rules\7
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\24\Rules\7\Allowed
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\24\Rules\7\Blocked
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\24\Rules\8
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\24\Rules\8\Allowed
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\24\Rules\8\Blocked
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\24\Rules\9
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\24\Rules\9\Allowed
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\24\Rules\9\Blocked
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\26\Rules\0\Allowed\0
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\26\Rules\0\Allowed\1
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\4\Rules\0
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\4\Rules\0\Allowed
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\4\Rules\0\Allowed\0
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\4\Rules\0\Blocked
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\4\Rules\1
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\4\Rules\1\Allowed
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\4\Rules\1\Allowed\0
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\4\Rules\1\Blocked
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\4\Rules\2
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\4\Rules\2\Allowed
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\4\Rules\2\Blocked
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\5\Rules\0\Allowed\1
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\6\Rules\1
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\6\Rules\1\Allowed
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\6\Rules\1\Allowed\0
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\6\Rules\1\Allowed\1
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\6\Rules\1\Blocked
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\7\Rules\0\Allowed\1
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\7\Rules\0\Allowed\10
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\7\Rules\0\Allowed\11
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\7\Rules\0\Allowed\12
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\7\Rules\0\Allowed\2
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\7\Rules\0\Allowed\3
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\7\Rules\0\Allowed\4
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\7\Rules\0\Allowed\5
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\7\Rules\0\Allowed\6
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\7\Rules\0\Allowed\7
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\7\Rules\0\Allowed\8
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\7\Rules\0\Allowed\9
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\7\Rules\10
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\7\Rules\10\Allowed
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\7\Rules\10\Blocked
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\7\Rules\11
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\7\Rules\11\Allowed
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\7\Rules\11\Blocked
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\7\Rules\12
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\7\Rules\12\Allowed
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\7\Rules\12\Blocked
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\7\Rules\13
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\7\Rules\13\Allowed
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\7\Rules\13\Blocked
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\7\Rules\14
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\7\Rules\14\Allowed
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\7\Rules\14\Blocked
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\7\Rules\2
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\7\Rules\2\Allowed
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\7\Rules\2\Blocked
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\7\Rules\3
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\7\Rules\3\Allowed
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\7\Rules\3\Blocked
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\7\Rules\4
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\7\Rules\4\Allowed
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\7\Rules\4\Blocked
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\7\Rules\5
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\7\Rules\5\Allowed
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\7\Rules\5\Blocked
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\7\Rules\6
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\7\Rules\6\Allowed
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\7\Rules\6\Blocked
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\7\Rules\7
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\7\Rules\7\Allowed
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\7\Rules\7\Blocked
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\7\Rules\8
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\7\Rules\8\Allowed
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\7\Rules\8\Blocked
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\7\Rules\9
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\7\Rules\9\Allowed
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\7\Rules\9\Blocked
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\9\Rules\0\Allowed\1
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\9\Rules\1
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\9\Rules\1\Allowed
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\9\Rules\1\Allowed\0
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\9\Rules\1\Blocked
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\9\Rules\2
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\9\Rules\2\Allowed
REG DELETED!		HKLM	SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Firewall Pro\Configurations\2\HIPS\Policy\9\Rules\2\Blocke

It could be that by some coincidence something else happened at the exact time Locate built it database to cause those CSI registry entries to be modified, but the connection seems likely to a layman like myself. But if Locate32 is already established as a safe app then I don’t know what happened.

But like I said, what I’m most interested in is how my firewall can be so radically altered and not warning or letting me know about it. Is this guard or feature something only the pro version will give or is it the same for both? I would really like to know as I can’t have it like this.

I don’t want to sound ungrateful and know that I’m impressed with your attention to this topic for a free app, but so far only suggestions on identifying the malware or bug has been put forward and nothing on my main concern how ANYTHING can do this without triggering a warning.

There is no technical difference in the products, it’s just the value added services around the product that make it ‘pro’.

I’ve had this in the past also, something causes CIS to write the policy and then it get’s corrupted.
Did you remember to have alerts around that time? or can you find them back in the CIS log viewer for “Alerts shown”?

No there were no alerts during Locate32’s building of the database, I’m pretty sure of that. And I can find nothing in the logs either. I guess I’ll just put this down to one of those things…

Maybe an idea to have Comodo’s registry entries automatically protected with double or triple alerts for any major changes to these?

Also the ability to customize Comodo’s path and name in the registry so it’s not too easy for malware to change them.