config for new install of Free Firewall

I’ve just installed Comodo Free Firewall 7.0.315459.4132 on Win 7 Pro 32-bit sp1. New to both after using the Comodo Free Firewall 5.12.256249.2599 for years on WinXP.

I’m seeking advice on configuring Free Firewall v7…

With v5 I enabled Sandbox; and set Firewall & Defense+ to “Training Mode” at first then after a while turned them up to “Safe”.

So I’m guessing that with v7 I should turn on the Auto-Sandbox (but what setting?), and at first set Firewall & HIPS to “Training Mode” then after a while turn them up to “Safe”.

What’s recommended?

recommended ?

and gysmo site (chiron advices)

Auto-Sandbox: Limited or Restricted.

‘Safe Mode’ is recommended setting for most users - combining the highest levels of security with an easy-to-manage number of HIPS alerts.

Training Mode: “Defense+ monitors and learn the activity of any and all executables and create automatic ‘Allow’ rules until the security level is adjusted. You do not receive any HIPS alerts in ‘Training Mode’. If you choose the ‘Training Mode’ setting, we advise that you are 100% sure that all applications and executables installed on your computer are safe to run.”

More:
Unknown Files: The Auto - Sandboxing and Scanning Processes
HIPS Behavior Settings

Here is a guide written by a mod here on the forums (Chiron):
http://www.techsupportalert.com/content/how-install-comodo-firewall.htm

Thank you very much, everyone!

Particularly thank you wasgij6; Chiron’s guide is precisely what I was hoping to see!