computer crashes in full scan (BSOD)

CIS v7.0.308911.4080

OS Name Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Version 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601 System Type X86-based PC
Processor AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 6000+, 3114 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 2 Logical Processor(s)
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 4.00 GB
Total Physical Memory 3.00 GB
Available Physical Memory 1.52 GB
Total Virtual Memory 6.00 GB
Available Virtual Memory 3.77 GB

Changes done:

update frequency set from 6 to 4 hrs
heuristic scanning to medium
put additional excluded folders
enable HPIS
enable adaptive mode under low system resources
enable enhanced protection mode
filter IPv6
enable anti-ARP spoofing
clean installation for comodo INTERNET security 7

my computer crashes while performing full scan
with good specs of my computer it should not have crash or rebooted automatically

performance is so-so, scanning a bit slow

Please edit your first post so it is in the format provided here;
https://forums.comodo.com/bug-reports-beta-corner-cis/required-beta-bug-reporting-format-t101349.0.html

Most of the information is already there. It just needs to be rearranged and a few more details added.

Also, please attach your config file, as your configuration changes are complex. In addition, when you say the computer crashed, do you mean that it had a BSOD? If so, is your computer set to make full kernel dumps? If not, please set it so it does. Then upload the full kernel dump to a file sharing site, such as this one, and paste the download link in your first post. This will include enough information for the devs to replicate this.

Thanks.

I would also recommend something else, download little program “Who crashed”

The program will search for the dump files on your computer and analyse it, the program will give you the reason why you had a crash.

“Once the program is fully installed then using it couldn’t be easier: you just click the Analyze button, wait a few seconds while your recent crash dump files are being examined, then read the report to see exactly which files WhoCrashed blames for your recent instabilities.”

PS: Also the frequency of updates should stay at 6 hours, when you have the database on your computer you are protect (also offline), but also protect by the cloud, then there is no need to change it.
I did a full scan today and no problem at all with CIS 7

Regards

PM reminder sent.

As there is still not enough information provided in your first post, and it is not in the required format, I will move this report to the non-format verified section. Be aware that reports in that section will not be looked at by the devs. Thus, it is unlikely that this issue will be fixed unless a formatted post can be produced.

To get your report forwarded to the devs please put this in the required format, and attach all required files. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. I am absolutely willing to help.

Thank you.

Just to note this is a BSOD (auto reboot tells you)

CIS version 7.0.313494.4115 Final has just been released. Therefore, if the issue still occurs please create a new bug report for it in this section of the forum. The required format is provided in this post. Just copy and paste the code. Then replace the question marks with your responses.

I’m sorry, but as the most recent release is no longer in Beta the Beta bug reporting format can no longer be used. I will therefore move this report to Resolved. If the issue still occurs please do create a new bug report.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Thank you.