Computer crashes during the full scan

Good morning,
I installed the CIS, I updated without any problems, then, as suggested by the user interface, I started a full system scan. After about an hour (less than 10% of the scan), the computer suddenly shuts down and restarts immediately. After the reboot message appears the system recovery following severe error.
This happens even if off I scan with Spybot … so I do not have a problem with bugs in your program, but I think my computer is infected.
Are installed on the system so other security programs, but none is active with the real-time protection and scans at the same time none of CIS.

I apologize for the English, but I’m using a translation program (does not speak English).

In conclusion, what should I do?
I look forward to your help.
Have a good day.

When you think you are infected scan with the following scanners:
Malwarebytes Antimalware
Super Antispyware
Hitman Pro
TDSS Killer anti rootkit scanner
Gmer anti rootkit scanner (only let us know if it reports a rootkit infection or not. Don’t take action and post a screenshot)

May be left overs of previously installed security programs are in the way. Please make sure none of them are no longer present.

Try using removal tools for those programs to remove them. Here is a list of removal tools for common av programs: ESET Knowledgebase .