compatible version for 2000 Server

Hello,

Thank you guys for great software. I’ve already started recommending Valkyrie to people. That addressed a need i’ve come across many times.

I was wondering if anyone here knew of a CTM rev that would work with Windows 2000 server? I have been scouring the web for older versions and have tried iterations of 2.8, 2.6 and 2.4. None will let me do a full install. Is there an archive of older version that i can access such as a FTP repository or something? I haven’t been able to find a 2.0x anywhere yet that wasn’t a Beta.

I would also be interested in this for Comodo Backup for 2000 as well.

We have two circuit board line machines and one legacy server that HAVE to run Windows 2000. So the OS upgrade argument does not sit well with my bosses, etc.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Hey and warm welcome to comodo forums!

I don’t know if you can have CTM on a server but you could try to installed CTM 2.9b on the normal OS. Comodo endpoint security might have CTM Endpoint Manager integrated.

the latest version of Comodo Backup is only working with Windows Server 2003/XP and up

Regards,
Valentin N

You can vote for CTM to live :slight_smile:
https://forums.comodo.com/news-announcements-feedback-ctm/save-comodo-time-machine-poll-to-keep-it-alive-t71072.0.html;new#new

I did find ComodoBackUp_Setup_1.0.4.337 that works for Win2k. But i was hoping to find CTM for it’s file “versioning” capabilities. :cry: