Compatibility problems between CIS and Windows 8?

Hi,

After yesterday downloading and installing Comodo internet suit on my new laptop with Windows 8.1 , the computer does not start at all. Any suggestions to solve the problem?

After searching the internet there seem to be other individuals who have had similar problems, but I have found no solutions.

Edit: The laptop was a Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro. According to my internet search this problem seem to be specific for this type of laptop, and is caused by the Comodo firewall:
https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Idea-Windows-based-Tablets-and/New-Yoga-2-Pro-Impossible-to-turn-screen-on-please-help/td-p/1345075
To me it is a bit strange that Comodo does not warn the community for this problem, because is quite difficult to fix.

Best

Please try reinstalling by following the advice I give in this topic and let me know if that allows it to work correctly.

Let me know what you find.

Thanks.

This happened to me as well. Had to return the computer for a replacement.

This was on a new computer, less than one day old. Installing normal standard software (Chrome, Notepad++, etc.) and everything was fine.

Installed Comodo, and rebooted. Machine came up, started running very slowly, then froze. Forced reboot, and would not come back. Sounds like it is running, but no screen and no response from keys.

I have Comodo running on three other systems, 2 Win XP and one Vista. I’ve had some problems, but nothing like this!

This deserves a real response from you. Just Google “comodo yoga 2 pro” and see what you get.

Have you tried reinstalling by following the advice I linked to in my previous reply? If not, please do and let me know if it helps.

Thank you.