Comodo.................

I’ve used Comodo for 3-4 months brought the Complete version and I’ve read other forums which describe people on this forum a loud mouthed people who slate other security software, yet hate when someone gives a negative comment etc., TBH I rate the new Comodo as complete ■■■■, poor design, poor ratings and malware that can escape the virtualized sandbox. Ironic that Kaspersky has 300 million and Avast has 180 million paid customers, why, may be Comodo should ask that question, plus invest in getting tested by experts e.g., vb100, av-tests or av-comparatives (oh, sorry they are corrupt) good cop-out!!!

I like comodo firewall and defense+ . Usefull and secure.
I like avast for antivirus (btw, they dont have 180 million paying users). Awesome product.
I like sandboxie for sandboxing. Nice sandbox with important features.
I like spybot. Usefull and nice character.

Now, waiting for the ~snip~ :smiley:

When i see someone saying biased or stupid stuff, i say something about that.
I dont just read in other forums, and then think: The product is bad because people whine.

I have my own eyes. And i use products that give me the choice to pay.
That way i can decide. And test.

Somehow i think, you relate your opinions to un-necessary things.
Choose the best for you, and use it.
Its simple as that.

LOL; if i would tell you, all your work of a day is complete ■■■■, you would agree?
Scream in the forrest, and you hear an echoe.

“opinion is like your postal address each one has his!”

I use comodo for 6 years and never had problems with stolen data. :-TU

Has your computer been infected during your short experience of CIS?

Oh and a little lacking in bedside manner for one of your profession, don’t you think?

More than 3 years with CIS, and I’m a happy users, i will use CIS all my life, for me is the best internet security, and is also free. :viva: If you don’t like comodo you can use other products, why do you bother to say comodo is not good.

Can you please direct me towards somewhere I can read about this? If there is a vulnerability in the sandbox I would very much like to look into it so it can be fixed.

Thanks.

https://forums.comodo.com/news-announcements-feedback-cis/little-virtual-kiosk-test-t90320.0.html

Please see my reply. I’ll look into this.

Thanks.

180 Million Users…

Are you saying a Doctor cannot swear, or get annoyed with things???

No, not a single infection, just messed up my Laptop - to be told by Geekbuddy, oh right I cannot access Program Data, let’s run a full scan (which I’d already run full CCE scan) all okay, then he discounted, I decided to then reinstall Windows 8 as I have little experience with PC problems, that’s what I thought Geekbuddy was there for, especially when someone cleans out temp files, then says computer is fine, I then point him to try access Program Data (“oh your right, run a full scan!”)

So, see my point I’m a little concerned about using Comodo again…

Like any other member please stay courteous and do not flame or polarize.

No, not a single infection, just messed up my Laptop - to be told by Geekbuddy, oh right I cannot access Program Data, let's run a full scan (which I'd already run full CCE scan) all okay, then he discounted, I decided to then reinstall Windows 8 as I have little experience with PC problems, that's what I thought Geekbuddy was there for, especially when someone cleans out temp files, then says computer is fine, I then point him to try access Program Data ("oh your right, run a full scan!")

So, see my point I’m a little concerned about using Comodo again…

I see you already have a topic about this problem.

Because of cross posting and confrontational tone I will lock this topic. Please continue in Help Comodo 6.

edit: fixed URL