COMODO Windows Tweaker 1.0.55931.13 BETA Released!

Windows Tweaker is not displaying my current Boot or Login screens. Could this be due to the fact these screens were selected and installed with Tuneup2008?

Thanks for that.
can you pls let us know which files we are missing that ccleaner is catching…I am sure there will be some that we have missed (in my test system CWT found a lot more files than ccleaner ???)… Thank you for your help…

Melih

Oh my god, Comodo, will you ever stop? This is amazing. Windows tweaker is almost overwhelming with all these “options” (or rather, seperate programs all-in-one).

It will take some time to test it.

BTW, where is the wishlist? (:LGH)

“Stop”??.. the only place where we use the word is against Malware :slight_smile:

Melih

I tested it more today and yes it found little bit more junk files then CCleaner and new TuneUp 2009!
But still CCleaner detected and cleaned some programs that CTW didn’t find like Adobe Flash Player, Messenger, some windows files etc

Btw CWT should haw system auto tweaker/optimizer like TuneUp 2009 or IObit Advanced SystemCare v3

Attached some pictures

V7chy

[attachment deleted by admin]

oh I am glad to hear that Comodo Windows Tweaker cleans more stuff than CCleaner.

We are working ■■■■■■■ making sure we give you guys the best possible cleaner and privacy protection! You deserve nothing less!

thank you

Melih

For future reference, in this context, “production” means a system (computer) that your normal day-to-day activities rely on. A non-production system is one that can be trashed without detriment to your day=to-day activities.

The key is “context”. Strict dictionary definitions don’t always cut it. :wink:

Yeah, I also just being "impudent ". :stuck_out_tongue:

& to stay on-topic, cough cough er, when is the next release? :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ (:SHY)

One good thing about CCleaner that I would like to see in CWT as well, is that the program only offers to detect temp/history for the applications you actually have on the system. Right now CWT offers to clear history for e.g. Microsoft Office, Adobe Reader etc. but I have non of these programs installed on my system.

Also, you may want to consider this.

LA

Sorry, I must ask this question again as it was left unanswered.

What does comodo examine when searching for duplicate files? Just the names, or something more deeper?

Hello,

The files are compared by content.

Thank you for the response. Unfortunately I will have to be careful and filter the entries to use this feature, and probably alot of other gamers.

For example, the game Battlefield 2 Includes mods (Battlefield 2 - modern combat, Battlefield 2 - Special Forces), The modifications contain some of the same files with the same name and content. Such as video settings, key settings etc.

Maybe it would be a good idea to make this a known issue as many games applications can contain the same files in multiple places.