Comodo Window Problem!

Hello

I downloaded the very latest version today (14th March 2010) of Comodo System Cleaner and I found a really annoying bug!

When I open the Program it looks fine but in a Couple of Seconds (5 seconds or less) the program windows and graphics disappear and i am presented with just a White Box and there is no Maximize, Minimize or Close buttons so the whole thing just locks up the only way to close it is right click on it on the taskbar and select close!

Ill attach a photo of the problem!

My Specs are:

32Bit Windows XP SP3

1.25GB PC800-45 RDRAM
2.00GHZ Socket 478 Intel Pentium 4 Processor
256MB AGP NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200 Graphics Card
120GB Western Digital 3.5 Inch IDE Hard drive 7200RPM

Please Help with this problem!

[attachment deleted by admin]

I too am having this problem. It looks exactly like the picture above, however, when i click on other items in the left-hand bar, the look goes back to normal. After another 5 seconds or so, Comodo reverts back to the white box. Lastly, I can keep Comodo minimized indefinitely, and the error will not happen when it is restored, but again, after another couple of seconds, the white box appears.

System Specs:

32Bit Windows XP SP3

2.00GB RAM
3.20GHZ Intel Pentium D
512MB GeForce 8800 GT

Are the two of you by any instance using a customised Windows GUI as can be provided by programs like Windows Blinds?

Hello

Thanks For your response!

Im not using WindowBlinds but im using a visual style for XP which I just downloaded off the internet and it cant be that causing the problem as the same thing happens on my mum and dads PC which has no other themes installed on it apart from the ones it came with which are XP themes because it runs XP!

I too am not using any themes. Only the default Windows XP theme.

I have the same problem on XP Media Center W/sp3 but not on my XP Pro machine??

I too have exactly the same problem. Tried CSC some months ago but had to uninstall it because it was useless due to this bug. Tried a newer version the other week and the same problem is still there.
Had to uninstall it.

System spec.

Windows XP Pro SP3 (all latest updates installed)
DualCore AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2600 MHz (13 x 200) 5000+
Asus M2N-SLI Deluxe (3 PCI, 2 PCI-E x1, 2 PCI-E x16, 4 DDR2 DIMM, Audio, Dual Gigabit LAN, IEEE-1394)
3584 MB (DDR2 SDRAM)
NVIDIA GeForce 8500 GT (512 MB)