comodo vulnerability's and bypasses

yes I have preformed this test with success! if the update process where to have an option to shut off updates and open port for Comodo it would be way harder and I would say next to impossible for semi coders like my self to penetrate a firewall which every firewall seems to have the same vulnerability with the same loophole access door into beyond control leading to out of system windows modding making viruses built into the system once the update is completed. meaning undetectable encrypted as well as unencrypted connection to the remote host. just takes 4 programs and access is available by preforming the above actions. My personal favorite vulnerability is the use of start up ram distribution much like a virtual iso ram cap for the purpose of carrying out a main task merging modded system files with every installation of windows By a live edit of the system load map file during the start of windows installation. many vulnerability’s to be noted. Any way! I hope you can make some nice changes to your firewall. As when waiting for an update the first try is all it takes.

Hello thar, welcome to teh forumz :wink:

I have no clue what you said, but I assume you bypassed CIS on default settings with no options turned off, d+ on safe mode and sandbox enabled?
:wink: :slight_smile:

Please don’t take offense, but I think you need to work on your grammar and capitalization a bit. And break up your paragraphs into more sentences.

I don’t understand what you’re saying here. What’s a “same loophole access door into beyond control leading to out of system windows modding”?

My personal favorite vulnerability is the use of start up ram distribution much like a virtual iso ram cap for the purpose of carrying out a main task merging modded system files with every installation of windows

What’s a “start up ram distribution”? What’s a “virtual iso ram cap”? What “modded system files” are you talking about?

By a live edit of the system load map file during the start of windows installation.

What is this “system load map file” you speak of? There is no such thing to my knowledge.

Same here !!!

Can you please rephrase what you are saying? Start with breaking things down in shorter sentences and and a stepwise description of the steps you took and an explanation of the used techniques.

if the update process where to have an option to shut off updates and open port for Comodo it would be way harder and I would say next to impossible for semi coders like my self to penetrate a firewall which every firewall seems to have the same vulnerability with the same loophole
and
the same loophole access door into beyond control leading to out of system windows modding making viruses built into the system once the update is completed.
I think he means this You know how when you see a pop-up that says, updates are available. I think he referring to hijacking it and create a pop-up saying that updates are available with the malware being the update
just takes 4 programs and access is available by preforming the above actions. My personal favorite vulnerability is the use of start up ram distribution much like a virtual iso ram cap for the purpose of carrying out a main task merging modded system files with every installation of windows By a live edit of the system load map file during the start of windows installation. many vulnerability's to be noted.
As for that, I guessing he refering to something like this (see below)
the “trusted module” method of security. In this scheme, modules (EXEs and DLLs) are checked during the load process. The OEM code can then decide to have the system load the module in either “trusted” or “untrusted” mode. If the module runs in “trusted mode,” it can call any API in the system. Code in modules that are “untrusted” cannot call a small set of system critical API and cannot set any thread to a priority higher than eighth from the lowest priority. In addition, the OEM can even tell the system not to load a module.