Comodo V3.Teste ports 135 and 139 always open [RESOLVED]

Does someone can tell me why the comodo v3 not pass the test of the Advanced Port Scanner PC Flank
Because it gives the 135 and 139 doors always open.
The Comodo V2 passes the same test and all doors are Stealth.
The Firewall of XP passes and all doors are Stealth.

Please post your application rules for system and svchost.exe (Advanced → Network Security Policy) and your global rules

to me too
139 is always wide open i did not understand

Well of course mantra. I wouldn t expect anything less. Its hard for me to say anything here except be sure you run the stealth port wizard to “block all incoming connections”. I have a hardware firewall so it blocks and stealths all my ports.

lubi and mantra,

If you are not testing your router (if you are not behind NAT), try to enable option “do protocol analysis” along with “block fragmented…” under firewall/advanced/attack detection settings… And of course check your app and global rules.

the strange thing that i pass all the tests with comodo 2
i don’t pass many tests with comodo 3 :THNK :-TD

Can this be true? :THNK

my Port Scan from hackerwatch is Secure.

Secure
139 (Net BIOS)

This port is completely invisible to the outside world.

Try to
1)disable your firewall
2) enable you firewall
3) try the test file sharing GRC | ShieldsUP! — Internet Vulnerability Profiling  

i did but this didn’t solve my problem :‘( :’(

You folks my want to take a look at THIS thread concerning those ports.

Also do your “Global Rules” look like this.

Matty

[attachment deleted by admin]

yes !
they are like your
but maybe i have a modem (without a firewall built in)

Try to
1)disable your firewall
2) enable you firewall
3) try the test file sharing GRC | ShieldsUP! — Internet Vulnerability Profiling  

:BNC :BNC :BNC :BNC :BNC
solved
with your help https://forums.comodo.com/frequently_asked_questions_faq_for_comodo_firewall/how_to_disable_netbios_on_the_internet_adapter_for_windows_2000xp2003-t14469.0.html

by the way not every body are expert like you , for example i’m a novice/■■■■ and i did not know about disable netbios on tcp
i think comodo should do it or at last warning me!

Glad to here that Mantra,but to correct you, i am far from an expert but a good bit of advise i can give you is to read through some of the old threads.You will soon pick up where the good info is and it is certainly worth spending an hour or two just perusing.Look for Panic or Toggie as topic starter in the FAQ section,some great advise.

Regards,

Matty :-TU

yes thanks again
but only with comodo 3 i did not pass the test , with comodo 2 i passed
i think the new version of comodo should warning or disable the netbios during the install process

it could at last a good idea to summarize the safety, security in only one sticky
don’t know if i should make other tweak in my xp to make it more safe

As problem was solved, thread will be closed. If issue returns PM any on-line moderator to open.