Comodo V3 and FFXI

Hoping someone out there can help me with a problem I’m having. I have a new computer running vista ultimate 64bit SP1 with an Nvidia GPU updated to the latest drivers and recently installed Comodo firewall V3. When I try to run one of the games I play, Final Fantasy XI, the game stutters freezing every second for part of a second. The game is playable, but the constant stuttering is very annoying and makes doing things hard. I have set the game, pol.exe, as a trusted application but this didn’t help any. I would like to keep Comodo for extra security so if anyone could help me out I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks!

I am a Gamer. Read my gamers thread and put the firewall and D+ in training mode or else just add the exe’s to the firewall and D+. Works like a charm.

https://forums.comodo.com/frequently_asked_questions_faq_for_comodo_firewall/a_note_to_gamers-t20008.0.html

One other thing is that if the game plays it probably isn’t Comodo. 99% of the time if you firewall is interfering then the game doesn’t play at all. What drivers are you using? 177.66 are the best out now.

I’ve tried using training mode with both firewall and D+ and it didn’t work. The connection for the game is fine and it is able to run fine other then the screen freezing for part of a second every second. I know its Comodo because the game ran fine before I installed it, and I uninstalled Comodo and the game again ran fine. I am using 175.19, will have to check for 177.66

If the FF is listed under the Firewall and D+ as trusted then its not Comodo. Try removing FF from the firewall and D+ and rebooting. Put the firewall and D+ in training mode and play the game. If Comodo is blocking anything it will be in your logs.