comodo updater issue is pissing me off

Hi:
I do not know why comodo updater gets stuck when I use it to see any updates available. It gets stuck in checking update mode. After a lengthy time waiting I have to cancel it and then regularly the updater popup up asking to update or not and when click ok it freezes and when click cancel it goes away and later pops up. during the popup it freezes my pc. I am thinking of disabling the updater and guarantee it but that might effect the comodo as hole. So this is a reason that I am staying away from comodo. IS ti a bug or what is happening???

My pc is a windows 7 home premium SP-1 64bit. I am very ■■■■■■ and upset. I really like comodo but lately I am having second thought. Can anyone here help me please? Thanks in advance.

What updater are you referring to? The av or program updater?

What version of CIS are you using?

I am talking about the program updater. the antivirus updater is working fine. the cfpupdate ( I had to delete it from program file, comodo, comodo internet security folder). I removed it and no-longer can update comodo program… Now the diagnostic check in comodo says errors are present and asks to fix it and I reject it.

I have the latest version of comodo internet security premium 5.3.181.415 1237

You could just disable program update via GUI, More, Preferences, General and untick Automatically check for program updates, in preference to deleting anything for a temporary fix at least. Kind regards.