COMODO Unite Setup Wizard ended prematurely

Hi. Can you help me with this problem:

COMODO Unite Setup Wizard ended prematurely
COMODO Unite Setup Wizard ended prematurely because of an error. Your system has not been modified. To install this program at a later time, run Setup Wizard again.

I don’t know a reason of this problem :frowning:

Windows 7. I have administrator rights.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Do the Windows logs in Event Viewer shine a light on this?

nothing :embarassed:

Do you have an older version of CU installed? Please try uninstalling it first. Let us know if that helps or not.

Have you had CU or Comodo Easy VPN installed in the past?

I have allso had this problem. I have just downloaded Unite for Windows 7 64 - its starts to install then rolls back. I read the earlier thought in this thread about a possible conflict with other Comodo products. I uninstalled Programs Manager and rebooted - I tried again with Unite and have the same problem. I have installed it successfully on my laptop also 7 64 - but no luck so far with this desktop. Appreciate any advice.

Djino. Are you on a 32 or 64 bits version of Win7?

32 bits

I haven’t had install CU and other Comodo products in the past. And I haven’t other version of CU.

I am out of leads and unless somebody has an idea what to try else I think best thing to do for now is to file a bug report in Bug reports - CUnite following the instructions in the sticky topic Important: how to submit bugreports (read this if you want them fixed).

any ideas?

I too have this prob with Comodo Unite & CTM stable version on XP SP3 32 Bits. CTM 2.9 Beta installs fine.

make sure no other vpn software is instaled on pc. turn off firewall as well

No other VPN soft installed. Tried turning FW but no success,

Recently installed windows again & tried again but the same error.

XP SP3 32 Bits Eng

any antyvirus & antyspyware protection ? or any software to protect regisstry ?

No such software. I tried just after installing OS, Windows Updates & Drivers.

hum … make some system scan for errors. scan it with hijack this too just to make sure no unwanted files are on pc. make scan for viruses as well.

one more thing … turn off digital driver signing