COMODO System Cleaner 1.1.64939.31 released!

Hello,

We are happy to announce that COMODO System Cleaner 1.1.64939.31 has been released!

What’s new?

• Now all modules that have an impact on registry benefit of REGISTRY PROTECTION option;
  • Also, all modules that have an impact on files now benefit of SAFE DELETE option;
  • Autorun Manager is BACK! Checkout the new features;

What’s changed?

• Wiper in CDC is out until next release. We are changing the wipe technology;

Known Issues:

• None that we know of;

Bug Reports:

Please use https://forums.comodo.com/comodo_system_cleaner_fileregistryprivacy_cleaner/comodo_system_cleaner_116493931_bug_reports-t35214.0.html to report your bugs. Our moderators collect these bugs and submit them to the devs.

Download Locations:

Setup for Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 2003 Server 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit and Windows 2000 SP4:

URL: [url=http://doownload.comodo.com/csc/download/setups/CSC_Setup_1.1.64939.31_2k_xp_vista_server2003_x32.exe]http://download.comodo.com/csc/download/setups/CSC_Setup_1.1.64939.31_2k_xp_vista_server2003_x32.exe[/url]
Size: 4.72 MB (4,959,552 bytes)
MD5: 674FE5CABC004F3594021AEF6C5166A5
SHA1: 8875AA26C72A509513BDD52DC5E3685A7AC8B415

Setup for Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 2003 Server 64-bit and Windows XP 64-bit:

URL: [url=http://doownload.comodo.com/csc/download/setups/CSC_Setup_1.1.64939.31_xp_vista_server2003_x64.exe]http://download.comodo.com/csc/download/setups/CSC_Setup_1.1.64939.31_xp_vista_server2003_x64.exe[/url]
Size: 5.19 MB (5,445,464 bytes)
MD5: 7C5B740432542D38CFBE1ABB865BA23D
SHA1: C7BC67D9C70FA2ADCF1A9295DAD3B7DF0D4BB9AF

Thanks for the new release. I don’t want to be harsh, but to be honest I’m not impressed with new Autorun Manager version. It still lacks of basic function which other programs have, even the free ones. I mean the ability to simply Disable / Enable elements in Run(registry) and Startup(startup folder) tabs. To name a few which have this option:

• msconfig
  • Startup Control Panel
  • Autoruns
  • TuneUp Utilities 2009 StartUp Manager

I think you should first add a simple features which most people will use and then focus on more sophisticated service/driver management.

As for Wiper I assume that you withdraw it from the bundle because it simply didn’t correctly ‘wipe’ files. So if you redesigning it already then maybe you could add more sophisticated options to it just like the Eraser has (see the screenshot). Also you could add to system shell (I mean the right mouse button context menu) entry so we could easily erase/wipe files/folders directly from the folder they are.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Hello,
Regarding adding and removing run entries and startup.You can right click on an entry and select “Remove” to remove the entry from the registry.Also you can select “Add” to add an entry to the registry.
Hope this helps.

The ability to disable is very important so you can easily restore something if you find you need it.

Hello,
Comodo Autorun Manager does make a backup of the registry in case something goes wrong, so you can restore.

That is far less convenient. I use autoruns from Microsoft and you can easily see what has been disabled. If you upgrade something and it adds itself again you can see what you disabled before and delete the new (duplicate) entry. If you want something back some time later you can easily add it back.

Hello,

Well… I see you really want this. Let’s see what we can do :).

Is the problem with Nlited systems + visual packs resolved ? Or couldn’t any one of you reproduce it (if I understand my pm’s correctly) :wink:

Xan

Thanks for another quick release (:HUG)

Portable/zip? (:AGL)

I don't want to be harsh, but to be honest I'm not impressed with new Autorun Manager version
That why detailed feedback is important.

I personally don’t see any bug, but will report if found

yes I agree I really like when the 1.0 version had start program manager. It was very convenient. Thank you so much for a quick and very great update and software.
atnskyline
www.bestfreepcsoftware.webs.com
bestfreepcsoftware@gmx.com
(lol now I have to change my site after every release! I don’t care though keep em coming!) :comodorocks:

i would like to know also is there a portable version if not will there be?

Hello,
The version that is available right now is portable, you can easily move the folder anywhere on your computer,or on another computer, and CSC will work.

Looks like a great update. Thanks

Thanks… I really like this program… But what i dont like is, when a Registry Clean or Disk Clean is done, you only
have an option to “Restart Now”…

Im missing a Restart Later…

Why is that…?

Thanks

I am not sure why this is because I am not a developer, but in my opinion it needs to be done now because you deleted entries from the registry, it is important to finalize it then and there. If you want to stall it, just leave it there.
atnskyline
bestfreepcsoftware@gmx.com
www.bestfreepcsoftware.webs.com

I have updated reviews, check it out

hello
I’m having some GUI bugs

utilities → Auto run manager ->services → properties.

[attachment deleted by admin]