COMODO System Cleaner 1.1.63928.28 released! [CLOSED]

Hello,

We work on this too, but right now will get some modules back… and with this I am answering a previous message about Start-up items:).

And are you actually planning to get registry defragmentation feature back? =)

Hello,

Hmmm… well, yes. But will take some time.

so that will be the next release or are the coffee patches depleted ? 88)

Xan

Hello,

No, not the next release. We have a lot to do… and preparing some surprises for you :). But will come pretty soon.

Andrei, I have to say that I’m very impressed by the efforts from you and the CSC team. New releases all the time, new plans for new features etc. and the SAFE DELETE stuff. Furthermore, great forum interaction and feedback! :-TU

:SMLR

Lars

yep, I NEVER saw a developer so interacting with people on the forum before. Nowhere !!!

Xan

I can just picture Melih serving up the coffee to all his developers 24/24 7/7 ;D
Xman :slight_smile:
8)

Must be pretty good coffee then ;D. But for some reason, I don

Hello,

Thank you all. I have to say that Melih was the one to push me more and get me to understand that interaction with users means a lot for the evolution of a product. So I will continue the activity on forum, as much as time will allow me this.

Thank you a lot for helping us and as you probably already noticed we DO take into consideration whatever you say here.

Now I really have to sleep… see you tomorrow!

drinking didn’t get enough caffeeine into their system…so we started injecting it :slight_smile:

Melih

We (I) have certainly noticed how the wishes come true, it’s most appreciated!

Injecting?! Are they actually humans? :smiley:

Aha, that’s more like it >:-D

Xan

Hi I had problems with CRC compacter(now gone) & making NTI backup unusable. Question is it safe to test this again esp my NTI problem? I have been told never mess with the registry.

Hello,

If it messes anything you have Registry Protection now to revert. I think it’s safe now to test it. Please tell me about the results.

will test in a few days time & see if it still messes up NTI

Wow, this has really improoved since I last used it in the 1.0 era LOL. 1.1 is wicked! Nice touch with the one click maintenance. And the backup thingy is wicked as well. Now all we need is a good defrag built in and it will be pretty much complete I think, although I’m sure you have something else up your sleeves don’t ya. I bet ya do. Great work guys.

Well I tried it NTI problem remains! Worse than that I used safe delete??? Guess what windows file missing so used my recovery disc I will never use this product ever again.

Hi,
Can you please tell us more details about the NTI issue? What windows version do you have and what is the full name of your NTI software . If you can post the backup registry file it will be very useful ,too.Thank you for your support.

HI, NTI backup now4 it won’t load as a file was removed don’t know which one but it has been reported as a common problem with other reg cleaners. My os is xp home sp3 which had to be recovered as windows said it had been corrupted & wouldn’t load even after using safe delete! As I stated I’m not in a hurry to use this cleaner again.