COMODO System Cleaner 1.0.57970.16 RC BUG Reports [CLOSED]

Hey Whoop.

Thanks man!! Hopefully your fix will only be temporary. :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Josh

Hi guys, as mentioned in release section of RC1 I was initially very impressed but ran into a bug where somehow after either running registry cleaner or during uninstall of Norton Security Scan (NSS) I lost my visual profile on my XP start button, my profile image and name were cut away, after uninstall of CSC and CCleaner registry scan and fix and removal of CSC in CIS in Firewall & Defense+ and a reboot everything is back to normal concerning start button profile. Guess I’ll wait a little longer for a final bug free release, but I really liked what I saw for the time it lasted, oh well back to drawing board… :cry:
Cheers :■■■■
Xman (:KWL)
XP Home SP3 32 bit

I decided to install your system cleaner, since I had such good luck with several of your products.

I did have a bug and I’m embarrassed to say I didn’t write the file names down, but here is what I did.

I noticed, even after a reboot that the process CT.exe was running at start up. I did have the “run at start up” option off.

So I ran the diagnostic, it said two problems (I didn’t write them down) existed and “would I like to restart…” to fix the problem. I agreed, didn’t work, tried again, didn’t work.

I’ve now uninstalled and would like to reinstall.

But before I do, I gots ta know. Does Comodo System Cleaner have the process CT.exe fire up, always, at boot?

I got XP SP3. 32 bit.
CIS 3.5

Yes, I think so.

Hello,
CT.exe will always start at bootup until you uninstall COMODO System Cleaner.Or you can deselect Visual Styler, from the setup and CT.exe will not be added to the list of processes that start at bootup.

Topic closed. Here’s the thread for the next version (1.0.59482.18).

LA