Comodo System Cleaned-Ideas

Hello guys!
I would like to mention the subject of my ideas, new features added to CSC.
1.add browser to Google Chrome privacy clean tool cleaner.
2.clean recent system restore points except the latest.
3.add cleaning unnecessary features folders, files, left after uninstalled programs ie the folders in which files were, whether the files in those folders that have not been fully removed.
4.add clean the system functions when loading Windows and want to clean registry, privacy and disk from unnecessary files, folders

Hello,

Thank you for feedback. I understood 1) , but please explain 2) and 3) as I really don’t understand what you mean.

2.clean recent system restore points except the latest.
3.add cleaning unnecessary features folders, files, left after uninstalled programs ie the folders in which files were, whether the files in those folders that have not been fully removed.
4.add clean the system functions when loading Windows and want to clean registry, privacy and disk from unnecessary files, folders

5.add finder update programs installed in Windows scanning the pages of the program and whether it is looking for the latest wersion of.

Windows updates and others sometimes leaves temporary files/folders. I think commandor is referring to these items in #3?
#5 - Try this utility, it may be what you are looking for.

Hello,

I was just wondering if the cleaning of Google Chrome cache can be done by the Comodo System cleaner?

Hi, I don’t think so. I scrolled through the applications.ini file but I couldn’t find anything Google related at all…

I sort of get what you mean,

If you open vista’s disk cleanup, go to more options tab. then under the system restore and shadow copies, youll find what you were refering to for point 2 (Although would be cool is CSC did this i suppose, since disk clenup is over a decade old)

For point 3, unessecery folders meaning if i uninstalled CIS for example, the c:\program files\comodo folder would still be there as an unnecessery folder. Or the c:\Nvidia folder is also another example.

Maybe this topic is a wishlist of next version of this program.

Here is a list of file types that are safe for temporary cleaner programs:
(I don’t know what you already cover, so please ignore any repeats.)

*.temp
*.tmp
.nch
.—
.~
~

*.??$
*.___
*._mp
*.$db
*.^
*._dd