Comodo stops my games from running

I am about to throw Comodo in the trash bin.

I do not know if this is a firewall or antivirus problem.

When I start a lot of my games I get a black screen that just sits there and locks up my PC. All I can do I reboot.

I do not get a Comodo popup window asking me if it is o.k. to run the games exe or dll.

I have windows 7 64 bit.

When I tell Comode Internet Security suite to Exit and shut down I do not have any problem running these games.

None of these games are online games. All are regular games that I play in single player mode although some may have a multiplayer mode, I am not telling the game to connect to any game server. I do not play online games.

Can anyone please help?

I am about to throw Comodo in the trash bin.

I do not know if this is a firewall or anti-virus or defense plus problem.

When I start a lot of my games I get a black screen that just sits there and locks up my PC. All I can do I reboot.

I do not get a Comodo popup window asking me if it is o.k. to run the games exe or dll.

I have windows 7 64 bit.

When I tell Comode Internet Security suite to Exit and shut down I do not have any problem running these games.

None of these games are online games. All are regular games that I play in single player mode although some may have a multiplayer mode, I am not telling the game to connect to any game server. I do not play online games.

Can anyone please help?

Please do not double/triple post in different sections of the forum.

Please read the Forum Policy

Thank you
Dennis

Topic locked one left open