Comodo Speed Test Service is now available

Here is Comodo’s Speed Test service available to all for free.

Thanks

Melih

I get redirected to the Java download page, though I have the latest version of Java installed.

pls try again…
if the problem persists, pls tell us which browser and what version etc.
thanks
Melih

Still happening.
Opera 10.10. b1893

oh…
yes Opera will have an issue i am told…
let me see what they can do to fix it :frowning:

Melih

This is pretty cool. :comodo110:

It works but does not give me my full speed. The best I got was 6.82 out of a possible 10mb. Where is the server located?

This is the first time that I tried the Comodo Speed Test and it has great graphics and a full set of features! I finally got the Comodo Speed Test to work using my Firefox 3.5.2 browser which I keep in reserve for rare times like these because my Opera 10.01 or 10.5 Beta 3206 browsers can go much faster as demonstrated in these tests done just seconds apart…

Hopefully the Comodo Speed Test will be Opera compatible soon so that I can compare them directly using Comodo’s great new Speed Test utility.

~Maxx~

Nice one :-TU. Reporting 7.17 Mbps on 8MB line. Like the visuals.

:slight_smile:

I’m confused. The test said that I had no firewall, and yet I have Comodo’s Firewall? Does it not detect your own firewall?? Seems to work fine with Firefox.

[attachment deleted by admin]

It detected the firewall fine for me.

Works well in Firefox, but in Opera 10.10 it takes me to Java’s Download page.
If I go directly to Java’s Test page the applet is displayed correctly.

Bit of a nuisance needing cookies, as I have cookies off almost all the time and forget to turn them on.

[In FF]:

Firewall Check works OK, but one item is puzzling me:

To Client - TCP Closed; UDP Open

Is this normal/safe?

Same with Firefox 3.6

edit:Well, that’s not true->
http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/827/screenshot2812010111045.th.png

The latest Java is 6 update 18

Edit: :o

Bad

here my result :■■■■ :■■■■ :■■■■
:■■■■ :■■■■ :■■■■
:■■■■ :■■■■ :■■■■

Fastest FIREFOX 3.6

[attachment deleted by admin]

Neat tool! :-TU

But it didn’t tell me anything I didn’t already know - my DSL sux! :wink:

Australia needs to get that 40billion investment for our upgraded internet in so we can catch up with America. :-TU Kevin Rudds promise. :wink:

Cheers,
Josh

AMERICA uses a FIBER OPTIC BACKBONE and TOP Broadband Router and Switches that’s why they have a Gigabit Broadband platform.

(:WAV) (:WAV) (:WAV)

While the national fibre to the node network will help comms within Australia Josh, we are still stuck with the same number of pipes connecting Oz with the rest of the world. It’ll only be faster between Australian nodes.

It’ll help, but it’s not the panacea the Government is making it out to be.

Governments wouldn’t lie, would they. :wink: 88)

Ewen :slight_smile: