comodo shutting down

my firewall have been working good ,now every time i strt up my machine the comodo starts but after 25 sec i shuts down say bug !!! it doest not tell me how i can improve/solve the problem i have instaled a new super blocker ! maybe it was that one have shut it down to see it was that one “nope” then outlook nope can someone help plz

Is there a corresponding Windows Event Log entry with CPF’s shutdown? Can you remember what CPF is actually saying or could you take a screenshot of the error?

I’ve not used Super Blocker. But, sometimes disabling a program does not always unload its drivers and/or stop its services. And driver & services are exactly where a conflict is most likely to happen.

thats like a hicjack log yes wich one do you want
CPF caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)
in module SABSEHB.DLL at 001b:017b144b.

Exception handler called in AfxMain.cpp.
Error occurred at 9/25/2006 22:20:30.
C:\Programmer\Comodo\Personal Firewall\CPF.exe, run by Thomas Bach.
Operating system: Windows XP (5.1.2600).
1 processor(s), type 586.
46% memory in use.
1024 MBytes physical memory.
549 MBytes physical memory free.
2461 MBytes paging file.
1762 MBytes paging file free.

OK… SABSEHB.DLL is a Super Ad Blocker DLL that performs a ShellExecuteHook. Is this what you meant by “super blocker”?

Woah!! I’m finding references on Google that is Spyware you have there.

Super Ad Blocker ShellExecuteHook used to detect spyware/adware applications as they start. i tried to do as i did whit avg but no luck it closes down “fck” hmmm how do i fix it

It looks like a conflict between Comodo and Super Blocker. You may try ensuring Comodo “Component Monitoring” is in “Learning Mode” and if that still doesn’t work, try adding Super Blocker as a “Trusted App” in Comodo’s “Application Monitor” list.

Actually, if you have time before Comodo shuts down, check the “Component Monitoring” list and make sure SABSEHB.DLL is not being blocked

Perhaps this is related to this post?