Comodo Shows Up as a RootKit in UnHackMe and it is unaccessable in BlackboxShell

Hi, just reinstalled Comodo Firewall on my BlackBox Shell and the GUI is completely inacessable, is there any way around having to use the taskbar button to access the GUI? Also, Comodo Firewall shows up as a rootkit pic attached.

Btw, Comodo is the ONLY firewall I have ever used that holds amazingly well when under DDoS attacks via DC++ Protocol exploitation.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Welcome to the forum, Spyke.

The only way that I know (which isn’t much) is to execute where cpf.exe is located (e.g. C:\Program Files\Comodo\Firewall\cpf.exe). There have been several reports of odd issues for users who install CFP on a non-default Windows Explorer shell, but I can’t seem to find those threads.

It’s not a surprise that Comodo shows up as a rootkit. Remember that RK scanners can also detect legitimate RK’s. CFP’s driver has system level hooks: https://forums.comodo.com/index.php/topic,7143.0.html

Thanks for the welcome and Thanks for the quick reply.
Yes I know that some RK detectors did that I just wanted to make sure you were aware of it.

Btw, love the emoticons for forum :■■■■

You can add more by inserting image tags, like this one:

if you know the links :wink: