COMODO Secure DNS

A doubt:
Automatically updating the Comodo for version 3.10, COMODO Secure DNS will be installed automatically?

Comodo Secure DNS is a program or unique configuration to setting in DNS?

Sorry, but my English is not good :cry:

No.

Its a Unique configuration to the DNS setting.

Thank you for an answer so quickly!
Now I understand.
:comodorocks:

There are full details of Comodoā€™s secure DNS service & detailed instructions on how to apply it for both XP & Vista in CISā€™ Help.

Hey the DNS service Rocks, i just typed gogle.com on IE and the DNS service redirected me to google.com!
And it has a black list of websites with Malware!

[b]Appendix 1 Comodo Secure DNS service[/b]

Introduction
Comodo Secure DNS service replaces your existing Recursive DNS Servers and resolves all your DNS requests exclusively through Comodoā€™s proprietary Directory Services Platform. Most of the networks use recursive DNS services that are provided by their ISP or that reside on their own set of small DNS servers but it becomes essential to have a secure and broadly distributed DNS service to have a faster and safe DNS resolution.

Background Note: Every device on the Internet is uniquely identified by a 32-bit number (IPv4) or a 128-bit number (Ipv6). While this is perfectly satisfactory for computers, humans are far more comfortable remembering names rather than a string of numbers. The Domain Name System (DNS) provides the translation between those names and numbers. Virtually every piece of software, device, and service on the Internet utilizes DNS to communicate with one another. DNS also makes this information available across the entire span of the Internet, allowing users to find information remotely.

Comodo Secure DNS is a broadly distributed Recursive DNS service that gives you full control to determine how your clients interact with the Internet. It requires no hardware or software and provides reliable, faster, smarter and safer Internet experience.

Reliable ā€“ Comodo Secure DNS Directory Services Platform currently spans across five continents around the world. This allows us to offer you the most reliable fully redundant DNS service anywhere. Each node has multiple servers, and is connected by several Tier 1 carriers to the Internet.

Faster ā€“ Our strategically placed nodes are located at the most optimal intersections of the Internet. Unlike most DNS providers, Comodo Secure DNS Directory Services Platform uses Anycast routing technology ā€“ which means that no matter where you are located in the world, your DNS requests are answered by the closest available Comodo Secure DNS set of servers. Combine this with our huge cache and we can get the answers you seek faster and more reliably than anyone else. Furthemore, our ā€œname cache invalidationā€ solution signals the Comodo Secure DNS recursive servers anytime one of our authoritative customers or partners updates a DNS record, fundamentally eliminating the concept of a TTL.

Smarter ā€“ Comodoā€™s highly structured search and guide pages get you where you want to be, when you inadvertently attempt to go to a site that doesnā€™t exist.

Safer ā€“ As the leading Internet Security Solutions provider, Comodo is keenly aware of the dangers that plague the Internet today. Comodo maintains a real-time block list (RBL) of harmful websites (i.e. phishing sites, malware sites, etc.), to warn users about when they attempt to access them. You can trust us to protect you and your customers from many of the known online dangers.

To start Comodo Secure DNS service the DNS settings of your computer has to be modified to point to our serverā€™s IP addresses. Comodo Internet Security automatically modifies the DNS settings of your system during its installation to get the services. You can also modify the DNS settings of your system manually, if you havenā€™t selected the option during installation. You can also revert to the previous settings if you want, at anytime.

Do i get a image or something saying a website is malicious?

Actually, Google owns gogle.com and has it redirect. They own a couple mispellings of their site, smart cookies.