comodo said there was an update now no antivirus program only firewall?

comodo said there was an update now no antivirus program only firewall?

i d/led the update. installed it. now only have firewall where in hell did the antivirus go??

it happens if you unselect the av when updating. try this, start → programs → comodo → add or remove components → change → make sure both are ticked.

no it was checked. only firewall started. so i uninstalled it in add remove. so it should be gone from my system.

But reboot now it shows comodo internet security Premium. Is this a trial one? I did not want nore ask for this. In fact after removing comodo in add remove it should not be here at all .

So is this a trial av?

something weird happened, please use this tool to uninstall, then download the new comodo premium ( free version, not trial) and try reinstalling https://forums.comodo.com/install-setup-configuration-help-cis/cleanup-tool-for-comodo-internet-security-t36499.0.html

is the premium the free version? This new name for the internet security is part of the problem.

or is premium a paid for trial based av? if you can answer this part it will tell me if i must unistall for the 3rd time and reboot some more.

premium is the free version.

Ok thank you that clears up a lot. thought premium was some paid for trial thing. they need to rethink their naming of things. Its seems to be functioning fine now. but the strange part of why only firewall came up after the very first reboot. and why whole thing worked after uninstalling i don,t now. i,ll see how things go.