Comodo rollout on corporate desktops

Hi
I am about to commence a trial on a subset of corporate pcs installing Comodo Antivirus/spyware and FW software on them. Could you please advise the following:

1. Is there a way to get a corporate registration key so that I don’t potentially enter separate keys on hundreds of computers. Ideally this single key would also cover all free security products for ease of deployment. I would rather spend time filling in a meaningful comodo questionaire to provide quality feedback to comodo than to enter a zillion keys over and over :slight_smile:
  2. All desktops currently have internet access completely restricted except for proxy access to ‘specific’ current antivirus update sites (by domain name rather than ip). Could you please advise all of the necessary urls for updating the comodo products and also relevant IPs if possible?
  3. Is there a way to store current updates on a single read only share on the lan so that updates are downloaded only once for the company and then pcs can update Comodo from this point?
  4. We also use a terminal server (Windows 2003). Is Comodo AV tested and capable of operating, or is there an intention of it being so, in the terminal environment? (Note: There is no intention currently of using Comodo on the terminal servers but I thought it a relevant corporate question for future reference)
  5. Is there any intention of providing centralised administration of comodo security products for monitoring, reporting, changes and updates on a corporate network?

Thankyou for providing this worldwide security resource. I very much like the direction your company and products are headed, particularly with your focus on prevention. As such I encourage everyone to choose the Comodo paid products over competitors to continue to help with your support of the safety of the internet overall.

Linton

Hi,

I will attempt to answer a few of your questions.

If I am not mistaken, the product registration key that Comodo provide is capable of registering more than 1 product. Just use the same key for all of the products, they should woek fine.

Currently there is no way to store updates in a single read only share on the LAN. There is a discussion going on about creating CMC (Comodo Managemenet Center) here. It is still in the incubation stage. Hopefully Ewen or Melih could get it out of the vapour-idea state soon enough.

See above.

I hope that clarifies some of your questions. As for your other questions, I don’t have a proper answer for them. Guess you will have to wait for someone else to come along.

Yours truly,
DoomScythe